The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Via YouTube

FIFA Street - Own the Street Trailer

devil.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Via playstationlifestyle.net

LittleBigPlanet 2 v1.06 Update Brings Exciting New Content and Potential
LittleBigPlanet2-feature.jpg

When we gave LittleBigPlanet 2 a 10/10 earlier in the year, we weren’t only thoroughly impressed by its charming style and fun gameplay, but its ability to continually evolve by offering new experiences through patches and user-created content. Since then, the game’s offerings have nearly doubled with millions of new community levels, and new game experiences. On top of it all, a humongous new patch has been released, ensuring that LittleBigPlanet 2 will provide even more entertainment for millions of fans.

The latest patch has been released for LittleBigPlanet 2, and it’s a whopper. Weighing in at 658MB, the v1.06 patch adds a variety of new features, such as:

PlayStation Move control support
New controls
Angle Sensor
Speed Sensor
Rotation Sensor
Player number minimum/maximum editor for levels
Slice and Dice tool
Color and transparency tweaks for Water projectile
Bounce Pads can now be tweaked to only bounce upon button press
Magic Mouths now can now be named
Triplet rhythm note placing
These additions add a plethora of new options for level creators, and we’ll be sure to see some new ideas translated into reality with the latest levels. Also, the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack will be releasing next week, and will provide new story levels, Move-related gadgets, new music and sounds, additional costumes, and a host of other new material for fans of sackboy. Hopefully this isn’t the “awesome

Via playstationlifestyle.net

LittleBigPlanet 2 v1.06 Update Brings Exciting New Content and Potential
LittleBigPlanet2-feature.jpg

When we gave LittleBigPlanet 2 a 10/10 earlier in the year, we weren’t only thoroughly impressed by its charming style and fun gameplay, but its ability to continually evolve by offering new experiences through patches and user-created content. Since then, the game’s offerings have nearly doubled with millions of new community levels, and new game experiences. On top of it all, a humongous new patch has been released, ensuring that LittleBigPlanet 2 will provide even more entertainment for millions of fans.

The latest patch has been released for LittleBigPlanet 2, and it’s a whopper. Weighing in at 658MB, the v1.06 patch adds a variety of new features, such as:

PlayStation Move control support
New controls
Angle Sensor
Speed Sensor
Rotation Sensor
Player number minimum/maximum editor for levels
Slice and Dice tool
Color and transparency tweaks for Water projectile
Bounce Pads can now be tweaked to only bounce upon button press
Magic Mouths now can now be named
Triplet rhythm note placing
These additions add a plethora of new options for level creators, and we’ll be sure to see some new ideas translated into reality with the latest levels. Also, the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack will be releasing next week, and will provide new story levels, Move-related gadgets, new music and sounds, additional costumes, and a host of other new material for fans of sackboy. Hopefully this isn’t the “awesome

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

PS+ / Trophy Hunters...
Altered Beast has 12 easy trophies you can collect in about 30 minutes.

Abuse the save anywhere feature. Hardest trophy is getting to level 3 without dying, but using the save feature makes it just trial and error.

For the rest, you can play on easy (except the one trophy that requires you to just START the game in each difficulty. Just start in all 4 and quit after you kill the first enemy). You can die as much as you want, continues are limitless and do not reset your score.

What type of game is this?

PS+ / Trophy Hunters...

Abuse the save anywhere feature. Hardest trophy is getting to level 3 without dying, but using the save feature makes it just trial and error.

For the rest, you can play on easy (except the one trophy that requires you to just START the game in each difficulty. Just start in all 4 and quit after you kill the first enemy). You can die as much as you want, continues are limitless and do not reset your score.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I've been vocal on how weak / boring the XMB is, glad to see Sony taking note, and hopefully this does make it to a future FW upgrade, 4.0? Hint. 
PS XMB is clean, simple, and extremely easy to use. I dont understand how you dont like that. I hope they do NOT change it.

I've been vocal on how weak / boring the XMB is, glad to see Sony taking note, and hopefully this does make it to a future FW upgrade, 4.0? Hint. 
PS XMB is clean, simple, and extremely easy to use. I dont understand how you dont like that. I hope they do NOT change it.

Originally Posted by toine2983

PS+ / Trophy Hunters...

An old school beat-em-up. It was noted for being pretty difficult when it came out on Sega, but the easier difficulties in this release make it not too bad.

Originally Posted by toine2983

PS+ / Trophy Hunters...

An old school beat-em-up. It was noted for being pretty difficult when it came out on Sega, but the easier difficulties in this release make it not too bad.

Good looks Chris.

And it's free for PS+ subscribers?

Might give it a look.

Good looks Chris.

And it's free for PS+ subscribers?

Might give it a look.

Word...Best interface i have seen on a gaming system.
Don't know how anyone would not like it

Whatever happened to the rumor of the PS3 getting google chrome as the new PS3 internet browser?

Sony needs to make it happen because the current internal PS3 browser is TRASH !

Whatever happened to the rumor of the PS3 getting google chrome as the new PS3 internet browser?

Sony needs to make it happen because the current internal PS3 browser is TRASH !

Max Payne 3 is going to be dope.

But R* seriously better have at least an announcement and release date for GTA V by the time E3 rolls around next June.

Max Payne 3 is going to be dope.

But R* seriously better have at least an announcement and release date for GTA V by the time E3 rolls around next June.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

It's boring. Sony knows it's boring, that's why they are changing it. When it first came out it was; clean, simple and extremely easy to use, that was 7 years ago. Time for a facelift. 
Originally Posted by MR J 858

It's still happening. 

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

It's boring. Sony knows it's boring, that's why they are changing it. When it first came out it was; clean, simple and extremely easy to use, that was 7 years ago. Time for a facelift. 
Originally Posted by MR J 858

It's still happening. 

Boost if your on your later tonight and if I'm not passed out from being tired from work and after drinking some beer while watching the Football game tonight
laugh.gif

Hit me up for some plants vs. zombies multi-player. If there is some multi-player for that game. I saw you on last night playing it around 11:45PM but I dead tired and need to get some rest.

I played it for like 1 hour last night and like you said the game is addictive. The game's setup sort of reminds of farmville but with zombies in it to kill
laugh.gif

Boost if your on your later tonight and if I'm not passed out from being tired from work and after drinking some beer while watching the Football game tonight
laugh.gif

Hit me up for some plants vs. zombies multi-player. If there is some multi-player for that game. I saw you on last night playing it around 11:45PM but I dead tired and need to get some rest.

I played it for like 1 hour last night and like you said the game is addictive. The game's setup sort of reminds of farmville but with zombies in it to kill
laugh.gif

I was playing Resistance 3, when out of the blue the game pauses and says update 1.02 is now up and i need to download it. Well it kicks me out the game when i was near the end and now have to wait 20 mins for the update, has this happened to you?

SP- is nice but way to easy, im playing on hard and its a cake walk.

MP- bored of it already

Back
Top Bottom