The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just picked up R3 from Walmart since i cant rent games anymore.

So add me for MP, will play SP tomorrow

Just picked up R3 from Walmart since i cant rent games anymore.

So add me for MP, will play SP tomorrow

Gamefly season for sure. I activated an account just now. Resistance and Gears at the top
pimp.gif
. Gonna put in work this season
laugh.gif

Gamefly season for sure. I activated an account just now. Resistance and Gears at the top
pimp.gif
. Gonna put in work this season
laugh.gif

Man, I wish I could rent Resistance 3 over here. Haven't used my Move + Sharpshooter in months!
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Man, I wish I could rent Resistance 3 over here. Haven't used my Move + Sharpshooter in months!
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

So what's others thoughts on this? Ill Gamefly it.

Gamefly doesn't work out of the US, so Supreme, Tap, and I are pretty much out of luck. 
tired.gif

Please, EB, bring that promo back!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

So what's others thoughts on this? Ill Gamefly it.

Gamefly doesn't work out of the US, so Supreme, Tap, and I are pretty much out of luck. 
tired.gif

Please, EB, bring that promo back!

I wouldn't mind doing some gaming in these.

Sony introduces the HMZ-T1, the company first Organic EL 3D head mounted display
Category: Home Entertainment - Tags: 3d, 3D Head mounted Display, 3D Video, Display, Hdmi, Head-mounted display, HMZ-T1, Organic El, Sony, Virtualphones Technology

1.jpg

Announced for an November launch in Japan at around 60,000 Yen the HMZ-T1 is Sony’s latest Head mounted display that comes for the first time with 1280×720 Organic EL panels and with 3D Video support, offering the equivalent of a 750

I wouldn't mind doing some gaming in these.

Sony introduces the HMZ-T1, the company first Organic EL 3D head mounted display
Category: Home Entertainment - Tags: 3d, 3D Head mounted Display, 3D Video, Display, Hdmi, Head-mounted display, HMZ-T1, Organic El, Sony, Virtualphones Technology

1.jpg

Announced for an November launch in Japan at around 60,000 Yen the HMZ-T1 is Sony’s latest Head mounted display that comes for the first time with 1280×720 Organic EL panels and with 3D Video support, offering the equivalent of a 750

The SP campaign in Resistance 3 is +@*!#+* crack. You will not be disappointed. That %$#% got me like:

5np3is.jpg

The SP campaign in Resistance 3 is +@*!#+* crack. You will not be disappointed. That %$#% got me like:

5np3is.jpg

Downloaded the R3 beta, wasn't really feeling it...

How's the campaign for R3, better than R2? I was blown away by the campaign in R2, although the multiplayer sucked. Will prolly buy R3 just for campaign.

Back
Top Bottom