The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just picked up my copies of both.

Those Arkham City trophies look a little easier than AA IMO. That perfect freeflow BS is back again
laugh.gif

Just picked up my copies of both.

Those Arkham City trophies look a little easier than AA IMO. That perfect freeflow BS is back again
laugh.gif

After looking at reviews for R3 and Dead Island, it looks like I will be copping R3 in a few hours.I will probably buy Dead Island when it drops to 30 bucks around Christmas time.I have a long backlog of games i need to play anyway

After looking at reviews for R3 and Dead Island, it looks like I will be copping R3 in a few hours.I will probably buy Dead Island when it drops to 30 bucks around Christmas time.I have a long backlog of games i need to play anyway

I sorta wanna get Dead Island but rental only.. If yall want to do some Co-Op. Im not buying this ++%* though.. way to many games coming out for a zombie game
laugh.gif

I sorta wanna get Dead Island but rental only.. If yall want to do some Co-Op. Im not buying this ++%* though.. way to many games coming out for a zombie game
laugh.gif

Yeah, dude, my cousin manages a Blockbuster in Kelowna and found out today he's out of a job.

I rent from Rogers Plus.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Originally Posted by proper english

who else is copping R3?.. going to GS in a few (trading in Madden12 & Crysis2) 
I'm getting mine in the mail today. Tryna run some MP?

add me.. PSN: WTFJAYOMGLOL
im on campaign right now tho. 

Yeah, dude, my cousin manages a Blockbuster in Kelowna and found out today he's out of a job.

I rent from Rogers Plus.

Ill say it again, if your funds are low, and you want a game but dont want to pay for it, gamefly is your friend. Send me your email, 1 month FREE service.

Ill say it again, if your funds are low, and you want a game but dont want to pay for it, gamefly is your friend. Send me your email, 1 month FREE service.

Same here. I gotta play the story first.

Same here. I gotta play the story first.

I picked up R3 today i been playing MP im gonna wait to play the SP once I finish R1 AND R2 I'm almost finished with the first one though. But if anybody down for mp psn: nawghtyhare

I picked up R3 today i been playing MP im gonna wait to play the SP once I finish R1 AND R2 I'm almost finished with the first one though. But if anybody down for mp psn: nawghtyhare

Back
Top Bottom