The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I played through on Veteran and had 2 glitch and not pop.
I refuse to play through again. That Veteran play-through made me want to punch babies.

Which ones?  I've had 3 not pop up when I've gotten em, the one where you destroy all the vehicles when you break out of Vorkuta, Easy Rhino and Hands Off the Merchandise
30t6p3b.gif

I refuse to play through again. That Veteran play-through made me want to punch babies.

Which ones?  I've had 3 not pop up when I've gotten em, the one where you destroy all the vehicles when you break out of Vorkuta, Easy Rhino and Hands Off the Merchandise
30t6p3b.gif

I'm at 90% on Black Ops. Got all the zombie ones the rest are just lame ones like find all intel and flamethrower 10 people. I was trying that on vet and it was out of hand. I also had the last veteran playthrough trophy glitch and not go through. Gotta beat them last two missions on vet again.... Lame as hell. Getting all intel is going to take forever too might be the deal for tomorrow though.

Anyone needing help on zombies shoot me and invite/request I'm always down for zombies. Tip for the sacrifical lamb trophy is to do it on instakill and have the person have jug just run into a big group.

I'm at 90% on Black Ops. Got all the zombie ones the rest are just lame ones like find all intel and flamethrower 10 people. I was trying that on vet and it was out of hand. I also had the last veteran playthrough trophy glitch and not go through. Gotta beat them last two missions on vet again.... Lame as hell. Getting all intel is going to take forever too might be the deal for tomorrow though.

Anyone needing help on zombies shoot me and invite/request I'm always down for zombies. Tip for the sacrifical lamb trophy is to do it on instakill and have the person have jug just run into a big group.

indifferent.gif
 i got charged for 3 more months of plus...but i cant sign into my account i dont think i got the change email email...called sony and i get no where fast theres not even a playstation + option...what do? 
i dont want to cancel my card i used my main bank card 

indifferent.gif
 i got charged for 3 more months of plus...but i cant sign into my account i dont think i got the change email email...called sony and i get no where fast theres not even a playstation + option...what do? 
i dont want to cancel my card i used my main bank card 

that's not cool. worst case is calling your bank and telling them you didn't authorize the transaction. let them take care of it.

similar thing happend to me with host gator. but i called host gator and acted a fool (cus im black like that) and the indian guy was too scared of me being black.

that's not cool. worst case is calling your bank and telling them you didn't authorize the transaction. let them take care of it.

similar thing happend to me with host gator. but i called host gator and acted a fool (cus im black like that) and the indian guy was too scared of me being black.

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
Black Op Master and It's Your Funeral.... but I played through the entire game on Veteran my first time through and beat it. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

30t6p3b.gif
Black Op Master and It's Your Funeral.... but I played through the entire game on Veteran my first time through and beat it. 
indifferent.gif

Via NeoGaF

Mortal Kombat sells 'close to' 3 million worldwide, has paid for itself
mortalkombatreboot530-1.jpg

When Midway bit the bullet and liquidated all of its assets during the first half of last year, the future of one of gaming's most ubiquitous and legendary franchises, Mortal Kombat, was completely up in the air. People didn't know whether or not MK's new baby-daddy at Warner Bros. Interactive would continue the series' proud tradition of increasingly ludicrous violence, or if it would continue the stagnating series period.

Fast-forward a bit, and thankfully it seems to have worked out for history's favorite murderers, with Warner's first entry in the franchise garnering critical acclaim and millions of dollars. According to WB Interactive President Martin Tremblay, Mortal Kombat has already paid for all of the assets acquired from Midway by selling "close to" 3 million units worldwide.

To put that number in perspective, as of June 30, 2011 Super Street Fighter 4 has sold 1.6 million units, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has sold 2 million, both of which have been on the market for a significantly longer amount of time. Considering the sorry state of affairs that Mortal Kombat was left in as little as two years ago, we can't help but be a little surprised by the modern-day, gore-soaked Cinderella story this saga has become.

Props to the MK Team and even bigger for out selling Capcom. Hopefully this bit of news opens Capcom eyes. 

Via NeoGaF

Mortal Kombat sells 'close to' 3 million worldwide, has paid for itself
mortalkombatreboot530-1.jpg

When Midway bit the bullet and liquidated all of its assets during the first half of last year, the future of one of gaming's most ubiquitous and legendary franchises, Mortal Kombat, was completely up in the air. People didn't know whether or not MK's new baby-daddy at Warner Bros. Interactive would continue the series' proud tradition of increasingly ludicrous violence, or if it would continue the stagnating series period.

Fast-forward a bit, and thankfully it seems to have worked out for history's favorite murderers, with Warner's first entry in the franchise garnering critical acclaim and millions of dollars. According to WB Interactive President Martin Tremblay, Mortal Kombat has already paid for all of the assets acquired from Midway by selling "close to" 3 million units worldwide.

To put that number in perspective, as of June 30, 2011 Super Street Fighter 4 has sold 1.6 million units, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has sold 2 million, both of which have been on the market for a significantly longer amount of time. Considering the sorry state of affairs that Mortal Kombat was left in as little as two years ago, we can't help but be a little surprised by the modern-day, gore-soaked Cinderella story this saga has become.

Props to the MK Team and even bigger for out selling Capcom. Hopefully this bit of news opens Capcom eyes. 

Via member.eu.square-enix.com

Square Enix launches official digital magazine
squareenixmag.jpg

Square Enix has launched an official, free, online magazine full of info and interviews on all of its upcoming games, aptly titled "Square Enix Magazine." The first issue, available right here, features stories on Tomb Raider, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Finally, Square Enix has given us a place online to get information about video games. Whew.

How about launching some Versus XIII 
eyes.gif

Via member.eu.square-enix.com

Square Enix launches official digital magazine
squareenixmag.jpg

Square Enix has launched an official, free, online magazine full of info and interviews on all of its upcoming games, aptly titled "Square Enix Magazine." The first issue, available right here, features stories on Tomb Raider, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Finally, Square Enix has given us a place online to get information about video games. Whew.

How about launching some Versus XIII 
eyes.gif

I am still confused and mad that MGS1 isn't in that set. It's the best one in the entire series

I am still confused and mad that MGS1 isn't in that set. It's the best one in the entire series

Empire, you will love MK if you liked the original series & fighting games as a whole.

It will be hard to Platinum though & the Challenge Tower is quite the beast!
laugh.gif

Enjoy!
pimp.gif

BTW: Freddy is that Dude!

EDIT: 88% on BO. 6 More Trophies! (All 4 Zombies,
30t6p3b.gif
Intel & Lord Nelson )

PO

Empire, you will love MK if you liked the original series & fighting games as a whole.

It will be hard to Platinum though & the Challenge Tower is quite the beast!
laugh.gif

Enjoy!
pimp.gif

BTW: Freddy is that Dude!

EDIT: 88% on BO. 6 More Trophies! (All 4 Zombies,
30t6p3b.gif
Intel & Lord Nelson )

PO

Back
Top Bottom