The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Brian, you do not need DLC trophies!
pimp.gif

ProShares, just hit me up!

Boost, no doubt! I was wondering why you didn't add me!
laugh.gif

GUTTA, get at me!

PO

Brian, you do not need DLC trophies!
pimp.gif

ProShares, just hit me up!

Boost, no doubt! I was wondering why you didn't add me!
laugh.gif

GUTTA, get at me!

PO

i would tell all yall to add me but im pretty sure i have all yall on my main account so theres no point i guess ill hop on COD
from time to time on my main account instead of strictly playing fifa

i would tell all yall to add me but im pretty sure i have all yall on my main account so theres no point i guess ill hop on COD
from time to time on my main account instead of strictly playing fifa

Chicago:

What's your new name? Who is playing on the Donut account? Hell i see someone on FIFA right now!
roll.gif

I was wondering why I don't see you play COD anymore. I'm like where this dude at? I need someone to carry me!
laugh.gif

PO

Chicago:

What's your new name? Who is playing on the Donut account? Hell i see someone on FIFA right now!
roll.gif

I was wondering why I don't see you play COD anymore. I'm like where this dude at? I need someone to carry me!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Chicago:

roll.gif

laugh.gif

PO

TheAlmightyDonut is where i go to play fps when fifa is frustrating me but yea usually my ps3 is on in my career mode in fifa sitting idle ill play a few games here and there and leave im hopping on a COD title right now tho if anyone wants to play COD4, MW2, BO dont matter

Originally Posted by PO2345

Chicago:

roll.gif

laugh.gif

PO

TheAlmightyDonut is where i go to play fps when fifa is frustrating me but yea usually my ps3 is on in my career mode in fifa sitting idle ill play a few games here and there and leave im hopping on a COD title right now tho if anyone wants to play COD4, MW2, BO dont matter

Bet. I'm going to remove the 1908 account & add the Almighty one, because I don't play no damn FIFA!
laugh.gif

PO

Bet. I'm going to remove the 1908 account & add the Almighty one, because I don't play no damn FIFA!
laugh.gif

PO

Dungeon Siege is freaking awesome.
Any fans of Champions of Norath or Baldur's Gate, I suggest you check it out. Story is pretty solid, combat is great, and online allows people to jump in a play co-op whenever while you go through the single player campaign.

Dungeon Siege is freaking awesome.
Any fans of Champions of Norath or Baldur's Gate, I suggest you check it out. Story is pretty solid, combat is great, and online allows people to jump in a play co-op whenever while you go through the single player campaign.

I know I might be late, but Castle Crashers is a great game (just got it recently
laugh.gif
). It's so much fun watching those little dudes hack each other apart. 
laugh.gif

Plus the soundtrack to that game is one of the best that I've ever heard.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know I might be late, but Castle Crashers is a great game (just got it recently
laugh.gif
). It's so much fun watching those little dudes hack each other apart. 
laugh.gif

Plus the soundtrack to that game is one of the best that I've ever heard.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom