The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the balrog documentary.

They need to do that for more characters

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Supreme: EB extended the sale to the 27th.
Went in today and picked up Mortal Kombat and Dungeon Siege III

Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if they will add any games to the list.

Will return Alice Tuesday and get something else, really dont feel like getting the platinum for it.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Supreme: EB extended the sale to the 27th.
Went in today and picked up Mortal Kombat and Dungeon Siege III

Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if they will add any games to the list.

Will return Alice Tuesday and get something else, really dont feel like getting the platinum for it.

Yea, I played Alice for a couple hours. Wasn't really feeling it.
MK is pretty sweet...even if I have to play on beginner and still lose. 
laugh.gif

Yea, I played Alice for a couple hours. Wasn't really feeling it.
MK is pretty sweet...even if I have to play on beginner and still lose. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I am still confused and mad that MGS1 isn't in that set. It's the best one in the entire series

Its a PS1 game. They can't just up the resolution like they can with the other games. Using Twin Snakes is apparently out of the question. It would have to be built from the ground up and they're not gonna do that for this collection.

The best we can hope for, i think, is a remake for PSN. I could def see that happening.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I am still confused and mad that MGS1 isn't in that set. It's the best one in the entire series

Its a PS1 game. They can't just up the resolution like they can with the other games. Using Twin Snakes is apparently out of the question. It would have to be built from the ground up and they're not gonna do that for this collection.

The best we can hope for, i think, is a remake for PSN. I could def see that happening.

All i want is MGS4 with trophies & I will buy it again!
laugh.gif

Anyways, if anyone is willing to help me achieve the Zombie trophies on BO, I would deeply appreciate it! I'm HORRIBLE at Zombies.
laugh.gif

GUTTA, you signed off before I could join you tonight...I was playing that horrid camper's stage "Hazard" for the 1st time tonight!
30t6p3b.gif

PSN: AlreadyHome.

Thanks

PO

laugh.gif

Anyways, if anyone is willing to help me achieve the Zombie trophies on BO, I would deeply appreciate it! I'm HORRIBLE at Zombies.
laugh.gif

GUTTA, you signed off before I could join you tonight...I was playing that horrid camper's stage "Hazard" for the 1st time tonight!
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO
Send me a message if I'm on. The zombie trophies aren't really hard to get and zombies itself is fun enough except for call of the dead
sick.gif
. I wish there were more trophies for zombies 
laugh.gif

Quick question: In order to platinum Black ops do you have to get the new trophies for the map packs also or just the original zombie trophies? You guys are making me want to try. It would be my first platinum 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO
Send me a message if I'm on. The zombie trophies aren't really hard to get and zombies itself is fun enough except for call of the dead
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Quick question: In order to platinum Black ops do you have to get the new trophies for the map packs also or just the original zombie trophies? You guys are making me want to try. It would be my first platinum 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

How about launching some Versus XIII 
eyes.gif

Played an early build of Versus about 1 month ago. Was very disappointed but there are major changes coming. Once things get solidified I will drop more info. Should have a legit build in the states by X-mas.

13-2's script is trash and was written by a 13 year old who watches too much tween Disney programs.

In-depth info to come in a few weeks. Square has a gimmick up their sleeve for Versus. It's never been done before and is directly related to player immersion, I hope it pays off or it's going to be lights out for the company if Versus flops.

eyes.gif

Played an early build of Versus about 1 month ago. Was very disappointed but there are major changes coming. Once things get solidified I will drop more info. Should have a legit build in the states by X-mas.

13-2's script is trash and was written by a 13 year old who watches too much tween Disney programs.

In-depth info to come in a few weeks. Square has a gimmick up their sleeve for Versus. It's never been done before and is directly related to player immersion, I hope it pays off or it's going to be lights out for the company if Versus flops.

Originally Posted by brian to the b

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO
sick.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Nah, don't need the DLC trophies for the plat.

I'll add you PO, I need to try and get them too.  I don't usually go for the trophies in zombies, just try to kill as many as I can
laugh.gif
.  I'm not great but I can hold my own.  I needed to buy the knife to get The Collector trophy on Kino der Toten last night and got killed in the 13th round before I could
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO
sick.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Nah, don't need the DLC trophies for the plat.

I'll add you PO, I need to try and get them too.  I don't usually go for the trophies in zombies, just try to kill as many as I can
laugh.gif
.  I'm not great but I can hold my own.  I needed to buy the knife to get The Collector trophy on Kino der Toten last night and got killed in the 13th round before I could
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

eyes.gif

I suspected as much. 
tired.gif
 It's like they have zero idea who their audience is. Let KH try and reach out to the younger gamers. 
I remember when Versus was first announced and I JOKED I would be playing it in 2013. I wish I had saved that post. 

And Hybrid, would Square ever fail to that extent? They have an ace up their sleeve ... FFVII remake. 

Hell, they could release a X, X-2, and XII HD Collection and it would probably outsell XIII-2 without a doubt.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

eyes.gif

I suspected as much. 
tired.gif
 It's like they have zero idea who their audience is. Let KH try and reach out to the younger gamers. 
I remember when Versus was first announced and I JOKED I would be playing it in 2013. I wish I had saved that post. 

And Hybrid, would Square ever fail to that extent? They have an ace up their sleeve ... FFVII remake. 

Hell, they could release a X, X-2, and XII HD Collection and it would probably outsell XIII-2 without a doubt.

To add as well, if you look at some of the review Xenoblade Chronicles is getting, developers can still make a JRPG AND throw in some evolution without ruining the game.

To add as well, if you look at some of the review Xenoblade Chronicles is getting, developers can still make a JRPG AND throw in some evolution without ruining the game.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO
Oh damn, so your AlreadyHome, I was wondering who friend request that was, ill add you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO
Oh damn, so your AlreadyHome, I was wondering who friend request that was, ill add you.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO
sick.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

GYEAH I'M DOWN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Thanks

PO
sick.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

GYEAH I'M DOWN

Anyone playing Dungeon Siege III?
I'm a pretty big fan of dungeon crawlers. You can play this one co-op too, so just wondering if any Nt'ers want to party up.

Anyone playing Dungeon Siege III?
I'm a pretty big fan of dungeon crawlers. You can play this one co-op too, so just wondering if any Nt'ers want to party up.

Back
Top Bottom