The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Hideo released a teaser image of some of the trophy pics.
metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-20110813001741029-000.jpg

Interesting...

BTW, has anyone Platinum'ed Black Ops?

I'm going through the trophies I haven't received upon initial play & they are REALLY easy...

My only problem is getting the Zombie ones, because I hate that mode...

I think this will be my mission over the next few days...

PO

Interesting...

I'm going through the trophies I haven't received upon initial play & they are REALLY easy...

PO

I played through on Veteran and had 2 glitch and not pop.
I refuse to play through again. That Veteran play-through made me want to punch babies.

I played through on Veteran and had 2 glitch and not pop.
I refuse to play through again. That Veteran play-through made me want to punch babies.

Originally Posted by PO2345

Interesting...

PO

Yea, I'm only @ 86% now, though, due to the map packs.

I had never played zombies before in my life and ended up getting all the zombie trophies in about 3 hours.

The ballistic knife one is a pain in the %@@ because its all luck.

You can get it on your first attempt, or you can sit there for hours at the damn mystery box.

Interesting...

PO

Yea, I'm only @ 86% now, though, due to the map packs.

I had never played zombies before in my life and ended up getting all the zombie trophies in about 3 hours.

The ballistic knife one is a pain in the %@@ because its all luck.

You can get it on your first attempt, or you can sit there for hours at the damn mystery box.

i beat zombies. all of it. it's so easy for me. hit me up i'll be down to beat the game for you JUST_BOB is my psn.

i beat zombies. all of it. it's so easy for me. hit me up i'll be down to beat the game for you JUST_BOB is my psn.

^^
Request Sent Bob! Sole, Let's try to get them all tonight, if you'd like! I have none of them.
laugh.gif

PO

^^
Request Sent Bob! Sole, Let's try to get them all tonight, if you'd like! I have none of them.
laugh.gif

PO

^^
laugh.gif

PO

im down just hit me up im on now.

i don't got a mic but i could tell u what to do.  first... buy the mp40 and only use that gun.  keep shooting the zombie's body (not head) until you get a butt load of points.  if we get to high lvl u need to start buying weapons off the wall... just save as much as you can but remember u need to use the box for the ballistic knife.

second.. u gotta use the box cus you need the ballistic knife.. save 5gs to upgrade it then I will nade myself and u can revive me by shooting me with it (its a cheap way to do it).

third.. I'm have to get the crossbow.. and shoot you with it until u kill 6 zombies with it.  this is easier when someone throws a monkey and all the zombies go towards the monkey... i'll shoot u and u run towards the crowd.

the other trophies are in aracade.

^^
laugh.gif

PO

im down just hit me up im on now.

i don't got a mic but i could tell u what to do.  first... buy the mp40 and only use that gun.  keep shooting the zombie's body (not head) until you get a butt load of points.  if we get to high lvl u need to start buying weapons off the wall... just save as much as you can but remember u need to use the box for the ballistic knife.

second.. u gotta use the box cus you need the ballistic knife.. save 5gs to upgrade it then I will nade myself and u can revive me by shooting me with it (its a cheap way to do it).

third.. I'm have to get the crossbow.. and shoot you with it until u kill 6 zombies with it.  this is easier when someone throws a monkey and all the zombies go towards the monkey... i'll shoot u and u run towards the crowd.

the other trophies are in aracade.

GUTTA, my display further proves why I hate playing Zombies! There has to be an easier way!
laugh.gif

Those two little children were irritating...

PO

GUTTA, my display further proves why I hate playing Zombies! There has to be an easier way!
laugh.gif

PO

laugh.gif

PO

Yeah.  This is the only way trust me.  Even if we had 3 great players.. u gotta hold ur own.

Grab a mp40 and start building up as many points as possible.  Grab juggernuts everytime you fall. So jugg+mp40 all day until you get enough points for hit the box up as many times until the knife shows up.

Then when you get like 20k points you gotta start buying all the guns from the wall.  That's 2 trophies right there.  I was tryna build points to get the crossbow and monkeys.... but no luck.

laugh.gif

PO

Yeah.  This is the only way trust me.  Even if we had 3 great players.. u gotta hold ur own.

Grab a mp40 and start building up as many points as possible.  Grab juggernuts everytime you fall. So jugg+mp40 all day until you get enough points for hit the box up as many times until the knife shows up.

Then when you get like 20k points you gotta start buying all the guns from the wall.  That's 2 trophies right there.  I was tryna build points to get the crossbow and monkeys.... but no luck.

Back
Top Bottom