The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Proshares

GOW I I'm two trophies away. The Challenge of the Gods is rough and beating the game in under 5 hours is another tough one. Arkham, all I need are the combat challenges and the stealth challenges. Combat ones are hard as hell to get all 3 bats rating. Plus, I could never get down the one where you had to use each of Batman's moves in a single combo.

For GOW I, those are the main trophies I'm missing too, those and the sex game trophy.
laugh.gif

For Arkham City I need to do the combat and stealth challenges, the all moves single combo and beat the game on hard.

Toine, that last boss on UC2 on Crushing is a nightmare....*$#% is hard as hell!
30t6p3b.gif

Took me several attempts to beat him on Hard; don't even want to think about Crushing.

And I'm not looking forward to going against those ancient guardians either.
sick.gif

Beating the game on Crushing is the only trophy I have left for Uncharted 2, and I need to beat the game on Hard and Crushing for Uncharted.

I want to get all these Uncharted trophies outta the way so that I can get right into Uncharted 3.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Go to ps3youtube.com, click HERE, follow directions, go it will tell you to copy a javascript link, enter, will bring you to a white screen, go back to ps3youtube.com

search otis, filter loaded today, download 1080p, enjoy
Will def try this!

Originally Posted by quik1987

Go to ps3youtube.com, click HERE, follow directions, go it will tell you to copy a javascript link, enter, will bring you to a white screen, go back to ps3youtube.com

search otis, filter loaded today, download 1080p, enjoy
Will def try this!

Originally Posted by PO2345

I got the UC2 & GOW1-3 Trophies, if anyone gets stuck...

Toine, that last boss on UC2 on Crushing is a nightmare....*$#% is hard as hell!
30t6p3b.gif

PO
Crushing glitch FTW.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sole vintage wrote:
i have Catherine, but im trying to plat demon souls
mad.gif
DAMN pure bladestone
Black world tendancy in the shrine of storms is not the business. 1 hit deaths everywhere
laugh.gif
mad.gif

I got the UC2 & GOW1-3 Trophies, if anyone gets stuck...

30t6p3b.gif

PO
Crushing glitch FTW.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sole vintage wrote:
i have Catherine, but im trying to plat demon souls
mad.gif
DAMN pure bladestone
Black world tendancy in the shrine of storms is not the business. 1 hit deaths everywhere
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

GOW I I'm two trophies away. The Challenge of the Gods is rough and beating the game in under 5 hours is another tough one. Arkham, all I need are the combat challenges and the stealth challenges. Combat ones are hard as hell to get all 3 bats rating. Plus, I could never get down the one where you had to use each of Batman's moves in a single combo.

For GOW I, those are the main trophies I'm missing too, those and the sex game trophy.
laugh.gif

Same here also.
What challenge of the gods part are guys stuck on?

I'm stuck on this one:

mad.gif

laugh.gif

Same here also.
What challenge of the gods part are guys stuck on?

I'm stuck on this one:

mad.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Nice. 
This Gamestop deal is so awesome. I traded in Gundam for Socom. I'm just going to play it and use the code for the Resistance Beta, then trade it back in. 
laugh.gif

Thanks sir. Will do that in a hour

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Nice. 
This Gamestop deal is so awesome. I traded in Gundam for Socom. I'm just going to play it and use the code for the Resistance Beta, then trade it back in. 
laugh.gif

Thanks sir. Will do that in a hour

November 2011
Metal-Gear-Solid-HD-Collection_PS3_RP_ver0boxart_160w.jpg

• Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (based on Subsistence version)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Subsistence(which includes: Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2) 
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
pimp.gif

November 2011
Metal-Gear-Solid-HD-Collection_PS3_RP_ver0boxart_160w.jpg

• Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (based on Subsistence version)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Subsistence(which includes: Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2) 
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
pimp.gif

It's sad that I've had LA Noire since it came out but haven't even popped it in yet
30t6p3b.gif
At least you're not as bad as me, still haven't played RE5 or MGS4.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

RE5 was pretty easy to platinum. Tap did all of the work though.
laugh.gif

It's sad that I've had LA Noire since it came out but haven't even popped it in yet
30t6p3b.gif
At least you're not as bad as me, still haven't played RE5 or MGS4.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

RE5 was pretty easy to platinum. Tap did all of the work though.
laugh.gif

There was a crushing glitch? Damn, that would have saved me time!
laugh.gif

PO
yup. beat the game on the difficulty before crushing, buy whatever cheats you want to use ( infinite ammo and one hit kills are the best ones to get), start crushing and get to the part where you first pick up a gun then save and quit. on the main menu go to story difficulty and put it on the one before crushing, then go to cheats and activate the ones you want to use. go back to difficulty and put it back on crushing, then load your save file and enjoy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

PO
yup. beat the game on the difficulty before crushing, buy whatever cheats you want to use ( infinite ammo and one hit kills are the best ones to get), start crushing and get to the part where you first pick up a gun then save and quit. on the main menu go to story difficulty and put it on the one before crushing, then go to cheats and activate the ones you want to use. go back to difficulty and put it back on crushing, then load your save file and enjoy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

PO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

PO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I did
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom