The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Looks like two more Plat's coming my way!
pimp.gif

Thanks sir.

PO

Damn didn't know they were releasing a Splinter Cell pack....Splinter Cell: CT was the %@@* online
pimp.gif

Damn didn't know they were releasing a Splinter Cell pack....Splinter Cell: CT was the %@@* online
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Anybody download LIMBO? Great puzzle adventure game. Demo is out but i ended up buying the full game too

I want to cop but will wait for a PS+ price discount.

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Anybody download LIMBO? Great puzzle adventure game. Demo is out but i ended up buying the full game too

I want to cop but will wait for a PS+ price discount.

Got my 12th Platinum in L.A. Noire. 
pimp.gif

Fairly easy, just time consuming. Getting the trophy with the $47,000 in vehicle damage was a pain, but once I figured out what to do it was cake.

Also, STAY THE HELL AWAY from Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3. 
tired.gif

I'm a fan of the DW series and this came was boring to me. Awful storyline, awful gameplay. 

pimp.gif

Fairly easy, just time consuming. Getting the trophy with the $47,000 in vehicle damage was a pain, but once I figured out what to do it was cake.

Also, STAY THE HELL AWAY from Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3. 
tired.gif

I'm a fan of the DW series and this came was boring to me. Awful storyline, awful gameplay. 

[h1]PSN Undergoing Maintenance August 11th[/h1][h2]Don't be alarmed. The Network isn't dead again.[/h2][h2]August 10, 2011[/h2]

Whenever the PlayStation Network goes down for just a little while these days, gamers get scared. After all, The PSN went down for nearly a month not too long ago, so such a reaction is to be expected. 

That's why we wanted to warn you right now that the PlayStation Network will be undergoing maintenance on Thursday, August 11th, from about 8am to 7pm PT. 

According to the PlayStation Blog, "during this time, registration and Account Management will be inaccessible, including the password reset process." However, the post goes on to explain that "while some users may experience difficulty signing into PSN and the PlayStation Store, the majority of users will be able to play online as well as sign in to external sites that require PSN authentication." 

So no, you won't necessarily have trouble getting onto the PlayStation Network on August 11th. But if for some reason you do, now you know why.

[h1]PSN Undergoing Maintenance August 11th[/h1][h2]Don't be alarmed. The Network isn't dead again.[/h2][h2]August 10, 2011[/h2]

Whenever the PlayStation Network goes down for just a little while these days, gamers get scared. After all, The PSN went down for nearly a month not too long ago, so such a reaction is to be expected. 

That's why we wanted to warn you right now that the PlayStation Network will be undergoing maintenance on Thursday, August 11th, from about 8am to 7pm PT. 

According to the PlayStation Blog, "during this time, registration and Account Management will be inaccessible, including the password reset process." However, the post goes on to explain that "while some users may experience difficulty signing into PSN and the PlayStation Store, the majority of users will be able to play online as well as sign in to external sites that require PSN authentication." 

So no, you won't necessarily have trouble getting onto the PlayStation Network on August 11th. But if for some reason you do, now you know why.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

All i care aboout is getting on Netflix with my PS3

All i care aboout is getting on Netflix with my PS3

pimp.gif

I actually got mine yesterday also. My first platinum trophy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I actually got mine yesterday also. My first platinum trophy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice. 
This Gamestop deal is so awesome. I traded in Gundam for Socom. I'm just going to play it and use the code for the Resistance Beta, then trade it back in. 
laugh.gif

Nice. 
This Gamestop deal is so awesome. I traded in Gundam for Socom. I'm just going to play it and use the code for the Resistance Beta, then trade it back in. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom