The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by Noskey

Date and time, ladies.

We'll bring the beer. I'm not drinking American swill.
roll.gif

I will bring the beer. Have you even had an Oregon microbrew? Dont you guys only drink Labatt Blue?
No one drinks Labatt Blue.
Nova Scotia to Manitoba = Molson

Saskatchewan = Pilsner (the brand)

Alberta = A variety

BC = Kokanee

Microbrews are for beer snobs. If it doesn't come in a can I can crush on my forehead after I shotgun it, I don't want to hear about it.
Sup
glasses.gif
Diversify your beer palate.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Beat LA Noire. I really enjoyed the story and thought the linearity fit it well. I always got sidetracked in games like GTA, so having the option to skip to events was pretty great.
Platinum looks attainable, I'll be trying to get it tomorrow.

Will be picking it up tomorrow, once i platinum green lantern.

Ebgames/gamestop lets u basically rent some games for free (up to 7 days) in Canada, so im picking up games that i can platinum within 3-4 days.
Thanks, Supreme. I scooped up Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 and will be taking advantage of this. Any idea when it ends? 

Date and time, ladies.

We'll bring the beer. I'm not drinking American swill.
roll.gif

I will bring the beer. Have you even had an Oregon microbrew? Dont you guys only drink Labatt Blue?
No one drinks Labatt Blue.
Nova Scotia to Manitoba = Molson

Saskatchewan = Pilsner (the brand)

Alberta = A variety

BC = Kokanee

Microbrews are for beer snobs. If it doesn't come in a can I can crush on my forehead after I shotgun it, I don't want to hear about it.
Sup
glasses.gif

Sup
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
 I enjoy a great Microbrew with dinner occasionally...
But if I am drinking, I am drinking to get drunk. A pilsner with sweet essence of an oaky hop and a clean amber glow is lost on me when I am trying to construct a mythical wizard staff out of my empties in an attempt to drunkenly battle my friends.

Sup
glasses.gif
laugh.gif
 I enjoy a great Microbrew with dinner occasionally...
But if I am drinking, I am drinking to get drunk. A pilsner with sweet essence of an oaky hop and a clean amber glow is lost on me when I am trying to construct a mythical wizard staff out of my empties in an attempt to drunkenly battle my friends.

Oh, in that case then I agree I guess. I'd rather get *%%%%# on something like Stella Artois though... And build a dangerous, glass wizard staff 
smokin.gif

Oh, in that case then I agree I guess. I'd rather get *%%%%# on something like Stella Artois though... And build a dangerous, glass wizard staff 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure we would @%%! up any of y'all Amurrican's in a 2on2 hoops game.

I GUARANTEE this would not happen. 
pimp.gif

Some jealous +$! Americans. Beat you in ball AND drink you under the table. 
laugh.gif

Tapp knows I hoop. Legit too 
wink.gif

Wheres a Come At Me gif when I need one?
You can definitely hoop, Cuzzo. But who's your 2nd?
nerd.gif

Dont matter. Whoever can hit the jumper when yall start doubling me 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure we would @%%! up any of y'all Amurrican's in a 2on2 hoops game.

I GUARANTEE this would not happen. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Tapp knows I hoop. Legit too 
wink.gif

Wheres a Come At Me gif when I need one?
You can definitely hoop, Cuzzo. But who's your 2nd?
nerd.gif

Dont matter. Whoever can hit the jumper when yall start doubling me 
glasses.gif

You'd think 15 years passing would have made me better at Comix Zone.
Took me 3 tries to beat the first level. 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Sometimes i think that if my past self could see the way i play some of those older games today he would kill himself.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Sometimes i think that if my past self could see the way i play some of those older games today he would kill himself.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]Gotham City Impostors beta signs ups open now[/h1]
Monolith and Warner Bros. have opened beta sign-ups for Gotham City Impostors, the downloadable multiplayer title set in the Batman universe.

20110607gothamcity.jpg

The beta is due to begin in September, and you can sign up on the game’s official website.

Gotham City Impostors highlights the adventures of a bunch of Joe Blows living in Gotham City, who get their kicks by doing bad cosplay of Batman canon heroes and villains, and taking to the streets to duke it out.

It’s expected to release for PC, the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live in northern winter, and will go for $15 or 1200 MS Points.

You can see a pretty mental trailer here.

Thanks, Joystiq.

[h1]Gotham City Impostors beta signs ups open now[/h1]
Monolith and Warner Bros. have opened beta sign-ups for Gotham City Impostors, the downloadable multiplayer title set in the Batman universe.

20110607gothamcity.jpg

The beta is due to begin in September, and you can sign up on the game’s official website.

Gotham City Impostors highlights the adventures of a bunch of Joe Blows living in Gotham City, who get their kicks by doing bad cosplay of Batman canon heroes and villains, and taking to the streets to duke it out.

It’s expected to release for PC, the PlayStation Network and Xbox Live in northern winter, and will go for $15 or 1200 MS Points.

You can see a pretty mental trailer here.

Thanks, Joystiq.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
that right there is taking it too far
who we got to represent the american side in this? i say we have a preliminary drink off to determine roster spots

November summit in Vegas.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

laugh.gif
that right there is taking it too far
who we got to represent the american side in this? i say we have a preliminary drink off to determine roster spots

November summit in Vegas.

Beat LA Noire. I really enjoyed the story and thought the linearity fit it well. I always got sidetracked in games like GTA, so having the option to skip to events was pretty great.

Ebgames/gamestop lets u basically rent some games for free (up to 7 days) in Canada, so im picking up games that i can platinum within 3-4 days.
Thanks, Supreme. I scooped up Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 and will be taking advantage of this. Any idea when it ends? 

ends on the 13th (should of posted earlier). Odds are they will do it again since they make a good chuck of change from this promo.

ends on the 13th (should of posted earlier). Odds are they will do it again since they make a good chuck of change from this promo.

Back
Top Bottom