The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by PO2345

Man I pre-ordered the regular UC3 for 59.99! I wonder if they will switch it for me?

PO

If you ordered it from Amazon.ca you should be good because of their pre-order price protection. The sale/price error only lasted about 1 hour

Originally Posted by PO2345

Man I pre-ordered the regular UC3 for 59.99! I wonder if they will switch it for me?

PO

If you ordered it from Amazon.ca you should be good because of their pre-order price protection. The sale/price error only lasted about 1 hour

This has been a weak summer for gaming, we all playing the same $!%+ 8 summers ago 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via YouTube

Sixaxis Controller app lets controllers and certain Android devices play nice together

Dancing Pixel Studios has heard the call of people looking for traditional control input on touch-based devices. The studio has released a new app for Android devices called Sixaxis Controller -- guess what it does? Yup, it allows you to use your Sixaxis or DualShock 3 controller on Android phones and tablets. (Great guess!)

Of course, it's not that simple: The app only works on rooted Android devices and is largely incompatible with HTC and some newer Samsung hardware. Also, there are some other steps one must take prior to enjoying this tryst, like connecting the device to a Windows PC with a USB cable. But if you do get it up and running, you can connect up to four controllers to one device and custom configure your buttons.

You can purchase Sixaxis Controller from the Android marketplace right now for $1.67, but we'd suggest trying Dancing Pixel's other free app first, [link=[url=https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscompatibilitychecker%5DSixaxis]https://market.android.co...atibilitychecker]Sixaxis[/url] Compatibility Checker/link], to see if your hardware is up to snuff.

This is actually pretty cool.

Via YouTube

Sixaxis Controller app lets controllers and certain Android devices play nice together

Dancing Pixel Studios has heard the call of people looking for traditional control input on touch-based devices. The studio has released a new app for Android devices called Sixaxis Controller -- guess what it does? Yup, it allows you to use your Sixaxis or DualShock 3 controller on Android phones and tablets. (Great guess!)

Of course, it's not that simple: The app only works on rooted Android devices and is largely incompatible with HTC and some newer Samsung hardware. Also, there are some other steps one must take prior to enjoying this tryst, like connecting the device to a Windows PC with a USB cable. But if you do get it up and running, you can connect up to four controllers to one device and custom configure your buttons.

You can purchase Sixaxis Controller from the Android marketplace right now for $1.67, but we'd suggest trying Dancing Pixel's other free app first, [link=[url=https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscompatibilitychecker%5DSixaxis]https://market.android.co...atibilitychecker]Sixaxis[/url] Compatibility Checker/link], to see if your hardware is up to snuff.

This is actually pretty cool.

Via YouTube

Two New Gameplay Videos For RE:Operation Raccoon City

The second video is on the YouTube page.

looks good. reminds me a lot of dead nation. 

Via YouTube

Two New Gameplay Videos For RE:Operation Raccoon City

The second video is on the YouTube page.

looks good. reminds me a lot of dead nation. 

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Some jealous +$! Americans. Beat you in ball AND drink you under the table. 
laugh.gif
that right there is taking it too far
who we got to represent the american side in this? i say we have a preliminary drink off to determine roster spots

laugh.gif
that right there is taking it too far
who we got to represent the american side in this? i say we have a preliminary drink off to determine roster spots

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

/VTKL/PS3 Canada Summit was a success. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure we would @%%! up any of y'all Amurrican's in a 2on2 hoops game.

I GUARANTEE this would not happen. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Tapp knows I hoop. Legit too 
wink.gif

Wheres a Come At Me gif when I need one?
You can definitely hoop, Cuzzo. But who's your 2nd?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

/VTKL/PS3 Canada Summit was a success. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure we would @%%! up any of y'all Amurrican's in a 2on2 hoops game.

I GUARANTEE this would not happen. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Tapp knows I hoop. Legit too 
wink.gif

Wheres a Come At Me gif when I need one?
You can definitely hoop, Cuzzo. But who's your 2nd?
nerd.gif

Date and time, ladies.

We'll bring the beer. I'm not drinking American swill.
roll.gif

I will bring the beer. Have you even had an Oregon microbrew? Dont you guys only drink Labatt Blue?

Date and time, ladies.

roll.gif

I will bring the beer. Have you even had an Oregon microbrew? Dont you guys only drink Labatt Blue?

Can't wait for this and the ICO & Shadow Of TheColossus HD collections next month.

Luckily for me I got a connect and will be able to get SCEA games for $10 bucks each brand new including Uncharted 3.

pimp.gif

Can't wait for this and the ICO & Shadow Of TheColossus HD collections next month.

Luckily for me I got a connect and will be able to get SCEA games for $10 bucks each brand new including Uncharted 3.

pimp.gif

6027024489_5dc76cc708_z.jpg

Quote:

Hi everyone! As we are continuously working toward providing the best gaming and entertainment experience on PlayStation 3, I wanted to give you all a heads up on the following new features and changes coming with the next system software update (v.3.70).

To make things easier for PlayStation Plus subscribers, we’ve added the option to automate two existing features. The [Automatic Download] feature will now be called [Automatic Update] as a result of these new options.

A new auto upload function for online save data back-up will be added to make it easier to back-up your game save data. Under (Game), select the game for which you want to automatically upload saved data, and then press the Triangle button.
Also, Trophies will now sync automatically at the timing of Auto Download.

Automatic Update

A new recommendation function will be added that enables you to share your recommendations for PlayStation Store items, such as games and videos, with PlayStation Network friends. You will be able to send messages with a store link from the product pages within the PlayStation Store.

PlayStation Store Update

Due to the increase in video applications being offered on PS3, we are adding a new category on the XMB called TV/Video Services. This category will include video applications such as Netflix, Hulu PLUS, and VUDU.

You’ll be able to find and download all of the video applications available on PS3 directly from this new XMB category.
A folder labeled “My Channels

6027024489_5dc76cc708_z.jpg

Quote:

Hi everyone! As we are continuously working toward providing the best gaming and entertainment experience on PlayStation 3, I wanted to give you all a heads up on the following new features and changes coming with the next system software update (v.3.70).

To make things easier for PlayStation Plus subscribers, we’ve added the option to automate two existing features. The [Automatic Download] feature will now be called [Automatic Update] as a result of these new options.

A new auto upload function for online save data back-up will be added to make it easier to back-up your game save data. Under (Game), select the game for which you want to automatically upload saved data, and then press the Triangle button.
Also, Trophies will now sync automatically at the timing of Auto Download.

Automatic Update

A new recommendation function will be added that enables you to share your recommendations for PlayStation Store items, such as games and videos, with PlayStation Network friends. You will be able to send messages with a store link from the product pages within the PlayStation Store.

PlayStation Store Update

Due to the increase in video applications being offered on PS3, we are adding a new category on the XMB called TV/Video Services. This category will include video applications such as Netflix, Hulu PLUS, and VUDU.

You’ll be able to find and download all of the video applications available on PS3 directly from this new XMB category.
A folder labeled “My Channels

Originally Posted by Noskey

Date and time, ladies.

roll.gif

No one drinks Labatt Blue.
Nova Scotia to Manitoba = Molson

Saskatchewan = Pilsner (the brand)

Alberta = A variety

BC = Kokanee

Microbrews are for beer snobs. If it doesn't come in a can I can crush on my forehead after I shotgun it, I don't want to hear about it.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Date and time, ladies.

roll.gif

No one drinks Labatt Blue.
Nova Scotia to Manitoba = Molson

Saskatchewan = Pilsner (the brand)

Alberta = A variety

BC = Kokanee

Microbrews are for beer snobs. If it doesn't come in a can I can crush on my forehead after I shotgun it, I don't want to hear about it.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Beat LA Noire. I really enjoyed the story and thought the linearity fit it well. I always got sidetracked in games like GTA, so having the option to skip to events was pretty great.
Platinum looks attainable, I'll be trying to get it tomorrow.

Will be picking it up tomorrow, once i platinum green lantern.

Ebgames/gamestop lets u basically rent some games for free (up to 7 days) in Canada, so im picking up games that i can platinum within 3-4 days.
Thanks, Supreme. I scooped up Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 and will be taking advantage of this. Any idea when it ends? 

Back
Top Bottom