The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Just saw this on amazon.ca  -  http://www.amazon.ca/Unch...AA/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_2

59.99 for the Uncharted 3: Collector edition
pimp.gif
, which i think is a pretty good deal. May even preorder it now

Anyone have an opinion on dead rising 2? Liked the first 1, nvr got around getting the second 1, but every1 says its ehhh, if i liked the first will i like the second 1

Anyone have an opinion on dead rising 2? Liked the first 1, nvr got around getting the second 1, but every1 says its ehhh, if i liked the first will i like the second 1

Man I pre-ordered the regular UC3 for 59.99! I wonder if they will switch it for me?

PO

Man I pre-ordered the regular UC3 for 59.99! I wonder if they will switch it for me?

PO

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

If anyone plays KZ3 get @ me

Everyone was done with it after one month!
laugh.gif

I wish I would have Platinum'ed it before i did, because it appeared very easy to do so.

PO

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

If anyone plays KZ3 get @ me

Everyone was done with it after one month!
laugh.gif

I wish I would have Platinum'ed it before i did, because it appeared very easy to do so.

PO

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

/VTKL/PS3 Canada Summit was a success. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure we would @%%! up any of y'all Amurrican's in a 2on2 hoops game.
naw man, you would get buried just like our economy 

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

/VTKL/PS3 Canada Summit was a success. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure we would @%%! up any of y'all Amurrican's in a 2on2 hoops game.
naw man, you would get buried just like our economy 

Via YouTube

Sixaxis Controller app lets controllers and certain Android devices play nice together

Dancing Pixel Studios has heard the call of people looking for traditional control input on touch-based devices. The studio has released a new app for Android devices called Sixaxis Controller -- guess what it does? Yup, it allows you to use your Sixaxis or DualShock 3 controller on Android phones and tablets. (Great guess!)

Of course, it's not that simple: The app only works on rooted Android devices and is largely incompatible with HTC and some newer Samsung hardware. Also, there are some other steps one must take prior to enjoying this tryst, like connecting the device to a Windows PC with a USB cable. But if you do get it up and running, you can connect up to four controllers to one device and custom configure your buttons.

You can purchase Sixaxis Controller from the Android marketplace right now for $1.67, but we'd suggest trying Dancing Pixel's other free app first, [link=[url=https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscompatibilitychecker%5DSixaxis]https://market.android.co...atibilitychecker]Sixaxis[/url] Compatibility Checker/link], to see if your hardware is up to snuff.

Back
Top Bottom