The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

^^^^ I Still say MW3 >>>>> BF3

Same here.  I still don't get where all these BF3 fanboys popped up from
laugh.gif
.  NO ONE was talking about that game for years.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

^^^^ I Still say MW3 >>>>> BF3

Same here.  I still don't get where all these BF3 fanboys popped up from
laugh.gif
.  NO ONE was talking about that game for years.

The same thing happened when Bad Company was coming out as well as BF:BC2. Randoms would drop in and yell, "COD killer!". The game come sout, they play it for 2 months, and forget about it.
Games looks pretty, but it looks like the same stupid multiplayer mechanics.

The same thing happened when Bad Company was coming out as well as BF:BC2. Randoms would drop in and yell, "COD killer!". The game come sout, they play it for 2 months, and forget about it.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

... Killzone rings a bell .... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

... Killzone rings a bell .... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please, go find where I send it would even REMOTELY compete with Call of Duty. I implore you.
I was hyped for it because I enjoy Killzone. I bought it, beat it, Platinum'd it, and was done with it. Never did I say it would replace COD.

Please, go find where I send it would even REMOTELY compete with Call of Duty. I implore you.
I was hyped for it because I enjoy Killzone. I bought it, beat it, Platinum'd it, and was done with it. Never did I say it would replace COD.

Nothing to do with sales son. CoD will still own in sales. Plus there was no way it could compete since it was strictly for PS3. Im talking about the hype & excitement u had for the game (KZ3) & how it was the best shooter ever... I clearly remember u saying that btw.. in the lobby during the demo...  & the game mechanics were very "clunky" JUST like BC2.. So i dont get why ur denying BF3 for CoD..
Do what you want with your money but im jus saying how can some of deny this game for CoD? But its watever 

Nothing to do with sales son. CoD will still own in sales. Plus there was no way it could compete since it was strictly for PS3. Im talking about the hype & excitement u had for the game (KZ3) & how it was the best shooter ever... I clearly remember u saying that btw.. in the lobby during the demo...  & the game mechanics were very "clunky" JUST like BC2.. So i dont get why ur denying BF3 for CoD..
Do what you want with your money but im jus saying how can some of deny this game for CoD? But its watever 

Because they are two different experiences.
One is medium sized maps focused on fast paced killing

The other is played on maps the size of small countries focused on flying stupid garbage, blowing up walls, and using tools to fix vehicles. How fun.

DICE did the multiplayer on Medal of Honor. Just keep that in mind.

And Killzone 3 being best shooter ever? I do not remember saying that, but I did like it alot. However, I do specifically remember posting that, "Alot of people won't like this game, but I love it."

The other is played on maps the size of small countries focused on flying stupid garbage, blowing up walls, and using tools to fix vehicles. How fun.

And Killzone 3 being best shooter ever? I do not remember saying that, but I did like it alot. However, I do specifically remember posting that, "Alot of people won't like this game, but I love it."

Just brushed up on some BF3 info.
Several game modes have been announced: Conquest, Rush, and a new mode, Team Deathmatch.

Are you kidding me? 
roll.gif
IS THIS 1998? 

They are just NOW introducing TDM? Yea this game is going to be amazing, I can see it now.

Just brushed up on some BF3 info.
Several game modes have been announced: Conquest, Rush, and a new mode, Team Deathmatch.

Are you kidding me? 
roll.gif
IS THIS 1998? 

They are just NOW introducing TDM? Yea this game is going to be amazing, I can see it now.

Kz3 = Clunky but looked pretty & u cosigned it ... why?  im guessing cause it was a PS3 exclusive..
CoD= cosign because of fast paced but yet u give them a pass & still play even though it has tons of problems every yr  such as, 2nd chance, death streaks, commando, frag x3, oma, danger close, peer to peer hosts, ghost, hit detection, lag, horrible ports cheaters, boosting, hacked lobbies, unbalanced guns, a reocrd with horrible support for their games except for 3arc, jugg, glitches, map exploits etc etc etc
& BF = No cosign cause of "clunky controls"? & big maps when u can clearly spawn on a squad mate next to the action? Thats it? 

Idk man... Do you though... & also, u know i liked MoH a lot... & i still enjoy it. its only for my PS3 & i rarely go on anymore & nobody really be playing it... 

Kz3 = Clunky but looked pretty & u cosigned it ... why?  im guessing cause it was a PS3 exclusive..
CoD= cosign because of fast paced but yet u give them a pass & still play even though it has tons of problems every yr  such as, 2nd chance, death streaks, commando, frag x3, oma, danger close, peer to peer hosts, ghost, hit detection, lag, horrible ports cheaters, boosting, hacked lobbies, unbalanced guns, a reocrd with horrible support for their games except for 3arc, jugg, glitches, map exploits etc etc etc
& BF = No cosign cause of "clunky controls"? & big maps when u can clearly spawn on a squad mate next to the action? Thats it? 

Idk man... Do you though... & also, u know i liked MoH a lot... & i still enjoy it. its only for my PS3 & i rarely go on anymore & nobody really be playing it... 

Yea, it's the same story every year.  MOH dropped off HARD after a month or two.  And yea, the MP looks like it has those same funky controls and might turn folks off.  I'll still get both just for fun.  I'm not a fan of it picking up on the original Battlefield storyline, BF2 was six years ago
laugh.gif
 I wanna see the end of Bad Company.  I'd pick up MW3 over BF3 just for the story and knowing it wouldn't have as many pointless online trophies to platinum.

Yea, it's the same story every year.  MOH dropped off HARD after a month or two.  And yea, the MP looks like it has those same funky controls and might turn folks off.  I'll still get both just for fun.  I'm not a fan of it picking up on the original Battlefield storyline, BF2 was six years ago
laugh.gif
 I wanna see the end of Bad Company.  I'd pick up MW3 over BF3 just for the story and knowing it wouldn't have as many pointless online trophies to platinum.

Super pissed, posted the PS Update this morning, hit reply and !$**#$ lost the post, 505, 506, 507, 508 509 errors and !!@#
indifferent.gif

Super pissed, posted the PS Update this morning, hit reply and !$**#$ lost the post, 505, 506, 507, 508 509 errors and !!@#
indifferent.gif

Really? I liked Killzone because it is a Sony exclusive? 
laugh.gif
 Okay.
I find it hilarious that you've been playing FPS for a little over a year and somehow think you know all there is to know. Let me pick apart your list of COD issues.

CoD= cosign because of fast paced but yet u give them a pass & still play even though it has tons of problems blah blah blah every yr  such as, 2nd chance well, are defibs not a part of the battlefield series? Nice work. death streaks, commando, frag x3, oma, danger close these are all annoying but are all able to be used be everyone so you can spam back as much as you want., peer to peer hosts oh  really? Battlefield is getting dedicated servers? Well there is one thing going for it 
laugh.gif
, ghost, this is a fine perk and it's been in every COD since 4, so... hit detectionDICE has the WORST hit detection of any major FPS I've ever played. Enjoy that., lagcovered in hosting horrible ports Black Ops was bad. That's it. cheaters, boosting, hacked lobbies,Again, all part of the servers. unbalanced guns, aUnbalanced? Possibly. But it IS nice having the option of more than 6 guns total. reocrd with horrible support for their games except for 3arc And DICE/EA did ANYTHING about the issues going on in MOH for the first 2 months?
laugh.gif
 , jugg, When you have stopping power, what do you expect? exploits, map exploits     Servers once again.

So you basically have dedicated servers. Congrats. We'll see how long that lasts.

Really? I liked Killzone because it is a Sony exclusive? 
laugh.gif
 Okay.
I find it hilarious that you've been playing FPS for a little over a year and somehow think you know all there is to know. Let me pick apart your list of COD issues.

CoD= cosign because of fast paced but yet u give them a pass & still play even though it has tons of problems blah blah blah every yr  such as, 2nd chance well, are defibs not a part of the battlefield series? Nice work. death streaks, commando, frag x3, oma, danger close these are all annoying but are all able to be used be everyone so you can spam back as much as you want., peer to peer hosts oh  really? Battlefield is getting dedicated servers? Well there is one thing going for it 
laugh.gif
, ghost, this is a fine perk and it's been in every COD since 4, so... hit detectionDICE has the WORST hit detection of any major FPS I've ever played. Enjoy that., lagcovered in hosting horrible ports Black Ops was bad. That's it. cheaters, boosting, hacked lobbies,Again, all part of the servers. unbalanced guns, aUnbalanced? Possibly. But it IS nice having the option of more than 6 guns total. reocrd with horrible support for their games except for 3arc And DICE/EA did ANYTHING about the issues going on in MOH for the first 2 months?
laugh.gif
 , jugg, When you have stopping power, what do you expect? exploits, map exploits     Servers once again.

So you basically have dedicated servers. Congrats. We'll see how long that lasts.

I'm looking forward to BF3, and I bought BFBC2 and love it. Game is dope, best graphics, best sound effects, some real war *+!%. There are about 5-6 regulars on my list that play it everyday. Me and TapTap ran some teams back to back to back to back to back
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to BF3, and I bought BFBC2 and love it. Game is dope, best graphics, best sound effects, some real war *+!%. There are about 5-6 regulars on my list that play it everyday. Me and TapTap ran some teams back to back to back to back to back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom