The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Isnt that crazy though? A little over a yr and i pick up quick huh? lols 
Everything u $%+!# about in CoD.. u'r now defending 
laugh.gif
 Crazy.... But its ok though.. Cause this could go on forever... 

oh and Controls is a game mechanic...

Isnt that crazy though? A little over a yr and i pick up quick huh? lols 
Everything u $%+!# about in CoD.. u'r now defending 
laugh.gif
 Crazy.... But its ok though.. Cause this could go on forever... 

oh and Controls is a game mechanic...

Ah, you pick one item out of a blanket statement. Republican? I also said MULTIPLAYER mechanic. Not gameplay. Illiterate much?
And what did you pick up on? Reading internet blogs and message boards about some games? Good work. Oh you played a few of these games? Years after they came out so many of the issues are no longer issues when you have 280 people total playing.

I'll be picking up Battlefield, I feel I should mention that. The storyline is usually pretty solid. However, the multiplayer can go off itself.

And why are you posting here, shouldn't you be updating your horoscope on Twitter every 15 minutes?

Ah, you pick one item out of a blanket statement. Republican? I also said MULTIPLAYER mechanic. Not gameplay. Illiterate much?
And what did you pick up on? Reading internet blogs and message boards about some games? Good work. Oh you played a few of these games? Years after they came out so many of the issues are no longer issues when you have 280 people total playing.

I'll be picking up Battlefield, I feel I should mention that. The storyline is usually pretty solid. However, the multiplayer can go off itself.

And why are you posting here, shouldn't you be updating your horoscope on Twitter every 15 minutes?

[h1]Gamescom: PlayStation 3 Price Drop[/h1][h2]Get Sony's main machine cheaper than ever.[/h2][h2]August 16, 2011[/h2]

If you've been waiting for the PlayStation 3 to get even cheaper, your ship has come in. Today at Gamescom, Sony announced that the PS3 will now retail for $249.99, 249.99 Euros and 24,980 Yen. This is effective immediately. Previously, the PS3 sold for $299.99

[h1]Gamescom: PlayStation 3 Price Drop[/h1][h2]Get Sony's main machine cheaper than ever.[/h2][h2]August 16, 2011[/h2]

If you've been waiting for the PlayStation 3 to get even cheaper, your ship has come in. Today at Gamescom, Sony announced that the PS3 will now retail for $249.99, 249.99 Euros and 24,980 Yen. This is effective immediately. Previously, the PS3 sold for $299.99

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Whats the difference?
I know enough .. But i picked up BC2 a couple months after it came out... On the PS3. When i was new to Mw2 & all i knew was CoD .. & if it didnt feel like CoD than i didnt like it .. hence why i had #%%$%* 20days played on that thing cause thats all i played but im obviously more aware & have a open mind when it comes to games..

laugh.gif
 my twitter horoscope.. man, i don ever be on that thing.. Idk why i even signed up fro that when i dont even read my horoscopes.. if i do .. its once in a blue moon. 

Whats the difference?
I know enough .. But i picked up BC2 a couple months after it came out... On the PS3. When i was new to Mw2 & all i knew was CoD .. & if it didnt feel like CoD than i didnt like it .. hence why i had #%%$%* 20days played on that thing cause thats all i played but im obviously more aware & have a open mind when it comes to games..

laugh.gif
 my twitter horoscope.. man, i don ever be on that thing.. Idk why i even signed up fro that when i dont even read my horoscopes.. if i do .. its once in a blue moon. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm looking forward to BF3, and I bought BFBC2 and love it. Game is dope, best graphics, best sound effects, some real war *+!%. There are about 5-6 regulars on my list that play it everyday. Me and TapTap ran some teams back to back to back to back to back
laugh.gif

I haven't ran the update on the game in a long time so when I pop it in and it starts to run I just hit the back button.  Takes me to the game but can't play online.  I'll run it sometime soon and play a little.

I'm looking forward to BF3, and I bought BFBC2 and love it. Game is dope, best graphics, best sound effects, some real war *+!%. There are about 5-6 regulars on my list that play it everyday. Me and TapTap ran some teams back to back to back to back to back
laugh.gif

I haven't ran the update on the game in a long time so when I pop it in and it starts to run I just hit the back button.  Takes me to the game but can't play online.  I'll run it sometime soon and play a little.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Whats the difference?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Every morning it pops up on my feed talking about Aries being in the seventh sky or some ###$. 
To be honest, after thinking on it I think I am burnt out on all FPS at this point. If I could just get a compelling RPG that had a good online aspect, I'd never come back. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Whats the difference?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Every morning it pops up on my feed talking about Aries being in the seventh sky or some ###$. 
To be honest, after thinking on it I think I am burnt out on all FPS at this point. If I could just get a compelling RPG that had a good online aspect, I'd never come back. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see many people saying that... im glad i still enjoy them... BUT what i want badly.. is a NEW GRAND THEFT AUTO! like NAOW!

Edit: Just got a email notification on my phone that i been mentiond on twitter by Chris S. 

BF3 IS JUST INTRODUCING TDM THIS YEAR, Are you +%$!@*+ kidding me? This game is going to be dog +%@%. Quote me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see many people saying that... im glad i still enjoy them... BUT what i want badly.. is a NEW GRAND THEFT AUTO! like NAOW!

Edit: Just got a email notification on my phone that i been mentiond on twitter by Chris S. 

BF3 IS JUST INTRODUCING TDM THIS YEAR, Are you +%$!@*+ kidding me? This game is going to be dog +%@%. Quote me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Nice.
You, TapTap, Donut, JDIDDs, HorchataKid and Me, solid team.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Nice.
You, TapTap, Donut, JDIDDs, HorchataKid and Me, solid team.

PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita confirmed to have more RAM than PS3 and Xbox 360.

Code:
    Platform Name     PlayStation(R)Vita    Model number      PCH-1000 series    CPU               ARM(R) Cortex(TM)-A9 core (4 core)    GPU               SGX543MP4+    External           Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth)     Dimensions        (tentative, excludes largest projection)                       5 inches (16:9), 960 x 544, Approx. 16 million colors,    Screen             OLED    ------             ------------------------------------------------------    (Touch screen)    Multi touch screen (capacitive type)    --------------    ------------------------------------    Main memory       512MB    -----------       -----    VRAM              128MBhttp://www.sys-con.com/node/1947549

Code:
New Uncharted Golden Abyss Trailer

[h1]Ninja Gaiden 3 Gets Full PlayStation Move Compatibility[/h1]
E3_SCS_039.jpg

Team Ninja announced today at Gamescom that Ninja Gaiden 3 will support Sony’s PlayStation Move. This marks the first time a Ninja Gaiden title has supported motion controls, but Team Ninja’s Yosuke Hayashi feels it shall suit the title quite well given the nature of the game.

“We are really excited to announce this fantastic news at gamescom. Ninja Gaiden 3 is all about slicing and chopping through flesh and bone and PlayStation Move bring players even closer to the game’s protagonist Ryu Hayabusa.� The game will be compatible with all Move peripherals and it will feature full compatibility with this exciting new hardware

PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita confirmed to have more RAM than PS3 and Xbox 360.

Code:
    Platform Name     PlayStation(R)Vita    Model number      PCH-1000 series    CPU               ARM(R) Cortex(TM)-A9 core (4 core)    GPU               SGX543MP4+    External           Approx. 182.0 x 18.6 x 83.5mm (width x height x depth)     Dimensions        (tentative, excludes largest projection)                       5 inches (16:9), 960 x 544, Approx. 16 million colors,    Screen             OLED    ------             ------------------------------------------------------    (Touch screen)    Multi touch screen (capacitive type)    --------------    ------------------------------------    Main memory       512MB    -----------       -----    VRAM              128MBhttp://www.sys-con.com/node/1947549

Code:
New Uncharted Golden Abyss Trailer

[h1]Ninja Gaiden 3 Gets Full PlayStation Move Compatibility[/h1]
E3_SCS_039.jpg

Team Ninja announced today at Gamescom that Ninja Gaiden 3 will support Sony’s PlayStation Move. This marks the first time a Ninja Gaiden title has supported motion controls, but Team Ninja’s Yosuke Hayashi feels it shall suit the title quite well given the nature of the game.

“We are really excited to announce this fantastic news at gamescom. Ninja Gaiden 3 is all about slicing and chopping through flesh and bone and PlayStation Move bring players even closer to the game’s protagonist Ryu Hayabusa.� The game will be compatible with all Move peripherals and it will feature full compatibility with this exciting new hardware

can you guys link me to the best bang for your buck mic? Mine broke a little while ago and idk which one I should get

can you guys link me to the best bang for your buck mic? Mine broke a little while ago and idk which one I should get

Back
Top Bottom