The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

^^^^ I Still say MW3 >>>>> BF3

0208_46d7.gif

kNNSu.gif

I guess there's a time in everybody's life where they couldn't be more wrong. This is yours.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

^^^^ I Still say MW3 >>>>> BF3

0208_46d7.gif

kNNSu.gif

I guess there's a time in everybody's life where they couldn't be more wrong. This is yours.

Originally Posted by ddouble

PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita confirmed to have more RAM than PS3 and Xbox 360.

Code:
    --------------    ------------------------------------    Main memory       512MB
Code:

eek.gif
eek.gif
wow i thought sony was going to cheap on memory

PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Vita confirmed to have more RAM than PS3 and Xbox 360.

Code:
    --------------    ------------------------------------    Main memory       512MB
Code:

eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Code:
Code:

eek.gif
eek.gif

Now....I'm an ignoramus.
What exactly is the significance of a system having high RAM?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Code:
Code:

eek.gif
eek.gif

Now....I'm an ignoramus.

Yeah, I hope more NT fam gets back on BF:BC2. I'm more or less the only one on my friends list that plays it these days. haha

Add me up! PSN: zk1mpls

Yeah, I hope more NT fam gets back on BF:BC2. I'm more or less the only one on my friends list that plays it these days. haha

Add me up! PSN: zk1mpls

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Now....I'm an ignoramus.
smooth operating system ,higher texture and more detailed environments and characters, most games will run at 60FPS or higher who knows for now.

sony not being cheap and going for lower ram to make a bigger profit benefits gamers and developers

CoD = One Man Army type Multi-Player

BF Series = Team Oriented Multi-Player

Also it is correct BF never had TDM ...but they did have Squad Team DeathMatch
pimp.gif

I remember playing BF2 on my boys Alienware Laptop when it first drop ...graphic was amazing at that time and the Vehicles!!
pimp.gif

CoD = One Man Army type Multi-Player

BF Series = Team Oriented Multi-Player

Also it is correct BF never had TDM ...but they did have Squad Team DeathMatch
pimp.gif

I remember playing BF2 on my boys Alienware Laptop when it first drop ...graphic was amazing at that time and the Vehicles!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Now....I'm an ignoramus.
smooth operating system ,higher texture and more detailed environments and characters, most games will run at 60FPS or higher who knows for now.

sony not being cheap and going for lower ram to make a bigger profit benefits gamers and developers

^ NT Fam likes their Squad Deathmatch.
laugh.gif
I play Rush most of the time.

Come to think of it, I only play Squad Deathmatch when I squad up with NTers.
laugh.gif

^ NT Fam likes their Squad Deathmatch.
laugh.gif
I play Rush most of the time.

Come to think of it, I only play Squad Deathmatch when I squad up with NTers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Dont play that boring *@% gamemode (SqTDM). Conquest/Rush >>>>>>>>>>>>> Playing CoD >Squad TDM
I play them all. Plus, i hold the #1 spot in the onslaught mode leaderboards for the Valpriso map in 3 difficulties. Dudes on the PS3 can look me up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Dont play that boring *@% gamemode (SqTDM). Conquest/Rush >>>>>>>>>>>>> Playing CoD >Squad TDM
I play them all. Plus, i hold the #1 spot in the onslaught mode leaderboards for the Valpriso map in 3 difficulties. Dudes on the PS3 can look me up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]New €99 PSP model loses WiFI, debuts this Fall in Europe [update: more details][/h1]
by Richard Mitchell   on Aug 16th 2011 2:00PM

http://www.blogsmithmedia...media/comment-tail.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 0px; right: 0px; line-height: 23px; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">89

Speaking at Sony's Gamescom press conference, new SCEE president Jim Ryan revealed that a new model of the PSP will debut in Europe later this year. This new PSP variant will sport a refined design, though it will not include WiFi. The kicker, however, is the price: a mere €99.00. The new model is expected to launch this fall in Europe. No mention was made of a launch in other territories, but we'll let you know as soon as we hear something!

Update: PlayStation Blog Europe has posted a few more details about the device. The new PSP will be dubbed the E-1000 and will feature the same matte finish as the PlayStation 3 slim console. As the handheld will lack WiFi, the only way to connect to the PlayStation Store will be via Sony's Media Go software. So, uh, we hope there aren't any Mac users among the E-1000's prospective buyers.

A range of discounted UMD titles is also planned to launch alongside the device, includingEyePet AdventuresInvizimals: The Lost Tribes and FIFA 12. Each game in the new lineup will be priced at €9.99.

[h1]New €99 PSP model loses WiFI, debuts this Fall in Europe [update: more details][/h1]
by Richard Mitchell   on Aug 16th 2011 2:00PM

http://www.blogsmithmedia...media/comment-tail.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; position: absolute; text-align: center; top: 0px; right: 0px; line-height: 23px; background-position: 50% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">89

Speaking at Sony's Gamescom press conference, new SCEE president Jim Ryan revealed that a new model of the PSP will debut in Europe later this year. This new PSP variant will sport a refined design, though it will not include WiFi. The kicker, however, is the price: a mere €99.00. The new model is expected to launch this fall in Europe. No mention was made of a launch in other territories, but we'll let you know as soon as we hear something!

Update: PlayStation Blog Europe has posted a few more details about the device. The new PSP will be dubbed the E-1000 and will feature the same matte finish as the PlayStation 3 slim console. As the handheld will lack WiFi, the only way to connect to the PlayStation Store will be via Sony's Media Go software. So, uh, we hope there aren't any Mac users among the E-1000's prospective buyers.

A range of discounted UMD titles is also planned to launch alongside the device, includingEyePet AdventuresInvizimals: The Lost Tribes and FIFA 12. Each game in the new lineup will be priced at €9.99.

Back
Top Bottom