The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

So this game is like strike 3 for DICE if it doesn't blow people away, right? I'm different though, I could care less about the MP in either game.

So this game is like strike 3 for DICE if it doesn't blow people away, right? I'm different though, I could care less about the MP in either game.

Figured I'd ask if anyone was attending Square's Distant World's concert in Los Angeles next month. Tix are still available if people are interested. Spoiler for all the info.

Spoiler [+]
Los Angeles, CA
Royce Hall
Friday - Sept 9, 2011 - 8:00pm
Saturday - Sept 10, 2011 - 8:00pm

Distant Worlds Philharmonic Orchestra

Arnie Roth, Conductor
Nobuo Uematsu and Arnie Roth - featured soloists
Hironobu Sakaguchi in attendance

Plus special guest soloist: Susan Calloway
Tickets on sale June 4th, 2011 10am at ticketmaster.com

Purchase tickets for Friday's concert here

Purchase tickets for Saturday's concert here

Ticket prices start at $58

Special $185 VIP ticket includes premium orchestra section seat plus a post concert Meet and Greet, autograph session and photo opportunity with Composer, Nobuo Uematsu and Conductor, Arnie Roth. 
Save 10% on single concert tickets. Use code CHOCOBO at checkout. Offer valid on all seats except meet/greet section and may not be combined with other sales.
Save 15% when you buy both concert tickets at the same time Details at ticketmaster.com

HIRONOBU SAKAGUCHI will attend both concerts in LA! We are very pleased to welcome the creator, director and producer of so much of the Final Fantasy legacy to our orchestral tribute, where he'll also appear at the personal Meet-and-Greet events following each of the concerts. 

For the first time in Los Angeles, CA, music from FINAL FANTASY fills the halls of Royce Hall on the campus of UCLA on September 9 and 10, 2011!  Join Music Director Arnie Roth and Composer Nobuo Uematsu for two evening-length concerts in one of LA’s most renowned performance venues.  Each evening will feature different classic Final Fantasy selections, performed by the magnificent Distant Worlds Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Arnie Roth. Of special note: Nobuo Uematsu and Arnie Roth will be the featured soloists with  Nobuo Uematsu on organ and Arnie Roth on violin in FF VI: Dark World.  Also featuring, special guest Susan Calloway, well known by Final Fantasy fans for her solo vocal performances and recordings of FINAL FANTASY songs (on Distant Worlds albums 1&2) and as featured vocal soloist on the recent Square Enix release FINAL FANTASY XIV.

Music selections from every FINAL FANTASY game will be performed between the two concerts!

Music highlights from the SEPT 9 concert include: 

•      FF Series: Prelude
  •      FF VIII: Liberi Fatali
  •      FF VI: Dancing Mad
  •      FF XI: Memoro de la Stono - Distant Worlds, featuring Susan Calloway
  •      FF VII: J-E-N-O-V-A
  •      FF VIII: Fisherman's Horizon
  •      FF XIV: Answers, featuring Susan Calloway
  •      FF V: Clash on the Big Bridge
  •      FF VI: Dark World, featuring soloists Nobuo Uematsu on organ and Arnie Roth on violin
  •      featuring members of the UCLA chorale!

Music highlights from the SEPT 10 concert include:

•      FF I-III: Medley
  •      FF VII: Aerith's Theme
  •      FF V: Dear Friends
  •      FF IX: Vamo' alla Flamenco
  •      FF VI: Opera "Maria and Draco" 
  •      FF IX: A Place to Call Home – Melodies of Life, featuring Susan Calloway
  •      FF X: Suteki da ne, featuring Susan Calloway
  •      FFXII: Kiss Me Goodbye with Susan Calloway

•      FFXIII: Blinded by Light
  •      FFX: To Zanarkand
  •      FF VI: Dark World, featuring soloists Nobuo Uematsu on organ and Arnie Roth on violin

NOTE: PROGRAM SUBJECT TO CHANGE without notice

Figured I'd ask if anyone was attending Square's Distant World's concert in Los Angeles next month. Tix are still available if people are interested. Spoiler for all the info.

Spoiler [+]
Los Angeles, CA
Royce Hall

Arnie Roth, Conductor

Special $185 VIP ticket includes premium orchestra section seat plus a post concert Meet and Greet, autograph session and photo opportunity with Composer, Nobuo Uematsu and Conductor, Arnie Roth. 
Save 10% on single concert tickets. Use code CHOCOBO at checkout. Offer valid on all seats except meet/greet section and may not be combined with other sales.
Save 15% when you buy both concert tickets at the same time Details at ticketmaster.com

HIRONOBU SAKAGUCHI will attend both concerts in LA! We are very pleased to welcome the creator, director and producer of so much of the Final Fantasy legacy to our orchestral tribute, where he'll also appear at the personal Meet-and-Greet events following each of the concerts. 

For the first time in Los Angeles, CA, music from FINAL FANTASY fills the halls of Royce Hall on the campus of UCLA on September 9 and 10, 2011!  Join Music Director Arnie Roth and Composer Nobuo Uematsu for two evening-length concerts in one of LA’s most renowned performance venues.  Each evening will feature different classic Final Fantasy selections, performed by the magnificent Distant Worlds Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Arnie Roth. Of special note: Nobuo Uematsu and Arnie Roth will be the featured soloists with  Nobuo Uematsu on organ and Arnie Roth on violin in FF VI: Dark World.  Also featuring, special guest Susan Calloway, well known by Final Fantasy fans for her solo vocal performances and recordings of FINAL FANTASY songs (on Distant Worlds albums 1&2) and as featured vocal soloist on the recent Square Enix release FINAL FANTASY XIV.

Music selections from every FINAL FANTASY game will be performed between the two concerts!

•      FF VI: Dark World, featuring soloists Nobuo Uematsu on organ and Arnie Roth on violin

•      FF VI: Dark World, featuring soloists Nobuo Uematsu on organ and Arnie Roth on violin

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Spoiler [+]
Los Angeles, CA
Royce Hall

Arnie Roth, Conductor

if an LA Nter
nerd.gif
puts me up for room and board for the weekend !@#$ it ill go i need a vacation 

Spoiler [+]
Los Angeles, CA
Royce Hall

Arnie Roth, Conductor

if an LA Nter
nerd.gif
puts me up for room and board for the weekend !@#$ it ill go i need a vacation 

so...since sony dropped the price on a ps3 160 gb console, what are the odds of finding one that has 3.55 firmware or lower on it in a store...?

so...since sony dropped the price on a ps3 160 gb console, what are the odds of finding one that has 3.55 firmware or lower on it in a store...?

Spoiler [+]
Los Angeles, CA
Royce Hall

Arnie Roth, Conductor

Thank you for this. I'll most likely go to this.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Los Angeles, CA
Royce Hall

Arnie Roth, Conductor

Thank you for this. I'll most likely go to this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

Chances are Long gone. All the ones in store are on 3.60 and the the new models coming out will be on 3.65 as far as i know. The CFW scene for PS3 looks dead at the moment. No PSN and no new games because they require 3.6 and onwards firmware to work. It's not worth it IMO

Hey Empire,

Do you still play COD:BO? If so u can get the First Strike DLC for free from Ebgame through the 'why rent' promo. Just make sure u pick up black ops copy with First Strike DLC sticker.

Hey Empire,

Do you still play COD:BO? If so u can get the First Strike DLC for free from Ebgame through the 'why rent' promo. Just make sure u pick up black ops copy with First Strike DLC sticker.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Chances are Long gone. All the ones in store are on 3.60 and the the new models coming out will be on 3.65 as far as i know. The CFW scene for PS3 looks dead at the moment. No PSN and no new games because they require 3.6 and onwards firmware to work. It's not worth it IMO

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Hey Empire,

Nice. I might rent it to finish the Platinum if I run out of games. There are only 8 games left on the list for PS3 I haven't played yet. 
laugh.gif

Hey Empire,

Nice. I might rent it to finish the Platinum if I run out of games. There are only 8 games left on the list for PS3 I haven't played yet. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Hey Empire,

laugh.gif
Haha not even giving anyone a chance to catch up with u in terms of trophies.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Hey Empire,

laugh.gif
Haha not even giving anyone a chance to catch up with u in terms of trophies.

Back
Top Bottom