The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

got banned for a week because of inappropriate language on playstation home 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ugh, SF vs. Tekken. Capcom really needs to stop. All these crossover games, smh. Just focus on SF V.
i doubt that comes out on these systems maybe next gen...they are waiting to patch arcade edition still
but sf 3 online is looking GREAT has a new no lag for online play system that they are trying out for the first time and spectator and upload to youtube...comes out next week 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Ugh, SF vs. Tekken. Capcom really needs to stop. All these crossover games, smh. Just focus on SF V.
i doubt that comes out on these systems maybe next gen...they are waiting to patch arcade edition still
but sf 3 online is looking GREAT has a new no lag for online play system that they are trying out for the first time and spectator and upload to youtube...comes out next week 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Hey Empire,

Do you still play COD:BO? If so u can get the First Strike DLC for free from Ebgame through the 'why rent' promo. Just make sure u pick up black ops copy with First Strike DLC sticker.
Nice. I might rent it to finish the Platinum if I run out of games. There are only 8 games left on the list for PS3 I haven't played yet. 
laugh.gif
Haha not even giving anyone a chance to catch up with u in terms of trophies.
NEVER! 
laugh.gif

Once I get a VITA it'll be worse. The one day a week I need to be in-office, I'll have 2 hours of commute that is currently being wasted. 
laugh.gif

Hey Empire,

Do you still play COD:BO? If so u can get the First Strike DLC for free from Ebgame through the 'why rent' promo. Just make sure u pick up black ops copy with First Strike DLC sticker.
Nice. I might rent it to finish the Platinum if I run out of games. There are only 8 games left on the list for PS3 I haven't played yet. 
laugh.gif
NEVER! 
laugh.gif

Once I get a VITA it'll be worse. The one day a week I need to be in-office, I'll have 2 hours of commute that is currently being wasted. 
laugh.gif

AUG172011

[h1]DIRECTV and PlayStation Bring NFL Sunday Ticket to PS3[/h1]
+ Posted by Philip Rosenberg // Senior Vice President, Business Development, SCEA

Hello PlayStation Nation!

Are you ready for some football!

We are excited to announce that PlayStation has partnered with DIRECTV to bring its popular sports subscription service, NFL SUNDAY TICKET, to the PlayStation 3 game console. PlayStation owners across the country will now have the opportunity to watch every out-of-market Sunday game on their PS3.

How do you get in the game? At the start of the season, viewers who do not currently have access to DIRECTV will be able to subscribe to NFL SUNDAY TICKET at the season price of $339.95. Existing DIRECTV customers can access the service on their PS3 for an additional $50 and use the PS3 as an additional receiver for your home.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET is a DIRECTV-exclusive sports package that offers:
  • Up to 14 NFL games every Sunday
  • Full HD for every football game
  • DIRECTV’s Red Zone Channel
We know that PlayStation fans are huge sports enthusiasts, so adding NFL SUNDAY TICKET is the perfect complement to the PS3’s rapidly growing lineup of sports entertainment, including MLB.TV and NHL GameCenter. We’ll have more info, including a video tutorial and sign up information on the blog shortly. I hope you’re as excited for the football season as we are.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AUG172011

[h1]DIRECTV and PlayStation Bring NFL Sunday Ticket to PS3[/h1]
+ Posted by Philip Rosenberg // Senior Vice President, Business Development, SCEA

Hello PlayStation Nation!

Are you ready for some football!

We are excited to announce that PlayStation has partnered with DIRECTV to bring its popular sports subscription service, NFL SUNDAY TICKET, to the PlayStation 3 game console. PlayStation owners across the country will now have the opportunity to watch every out-of-market Sunday game on their PS3.

How do you get in the game? At the start of the season, viewers who do not currently have access to DIRECTV will be able to subscribe to NFL SUNDAY TICKET at the season price of $339.95. Existing DIRECTV customers can access the service on their PS3 for an additional $50 and use the PS3 as an additional receiver for your home.

NFL SUNDAY TICKET is a DIRECTV-exclusive sports package that offers:
  • Up to 14 NFL games every Sunday
  • Full HD for every football game
  • DIRECTV’s Red Zone Channel
We know that PlayStation fans are huge sports enthusiasts, so adding NFL SUNDAY TICKET is the perfect complement to the PS3’s rapidly growing lineup of sports entertainment, including MLB.TV and NHL GameCenter. We’ll have more info, including a video tutorial and sign up information on the blog shortly. I hope you’re as excited for the football season as we are.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
NEVER! 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Haha i will find a way to catch you.

Sidenote, ive never hated a video game as much as Alice. It was fine for the first hour but man its the same thing for 20 hours + and gets old after hour 3.

hoping Shadow of the damned is better.

laugh.gif
NEVER! 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Haha i will find a way to catch you.

Sidenote, ive never hated a video game as much as Alice. It was fine for the first hour but man its the same thing for 20 hours + and gets old after hour 3.

hoping Shadow of the damned is better.

Yea, Alice was wack. 
I beat Dungeon Siege today, will definitely pick it up again down the road when it's bargain bin to finish the random trophies.

Going to go in and get Hunted and Transformers today.

Yea, Alice was wack. 
I beat Dungeon Siege today, will definitely pick it up again down the road when it's bargain bin to finish the random trophies.

Yea, Alice was wack. 

tired.gif

son you've played more games this wekk then ived play all year 

Yea, Alice was wack. 

tired.gif

Yea, Alice was wack. 

Transformers is a easy platinum. Tip for online use the Scout you will finish all the online trophies within 1 hour.

Yea, Alice was wack. 

Transformers is a easy platinum. Tip for online use the Scout you will finish all the online trophies within 1 hour.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Yea, Alice was wack. 

tired.gif

Man, I live in a city where I know 5 people, girlfriend lives 2 hours away, and I work at home. No basketball or volleyball leagues until September. No basketball or hockey on TV.
I literally have nothing else to do. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Yea, Alice was wack. 

tired.gif

Man, I live in a city where I know 5 people, girlfriend lives 2 hours away, and I work at home. No basketball or volleyball leagues until September. No basketball or hockey on TV.
I literally have nothing else to do. 
laugh.gif

Well Damn!
laugh.gif

BTW, If anyone is going for Zombie trophies, let me know! It's all I need to Platinum BO!

PO

Well Damn!
laugh.gif

BTW, If anyone is going for Zombie trophies, let me know! It's all I need to Platinum BO!

PO

Back
Top Bottom