The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
kojima up to his old tricks

I dunno why I played Ascension on hard from the get go. :smh: eff that Manticore >: Had to take a break. The graphics are great. The story so far is okay, but not sure how far I am.

So what's the verdict on ascension.
Real talk this is what I think. It's a good game BUT does anybody else get the feeling that this was originally suppose to be a vita game but they changed it to a ps3 game late in development. Like its not a bad game it just sorta has the portable kinda vibe and game play that makes me think that this wasn't really suppose to appear on the ps3. I really think they started it for the vita then some for some reason changed it to ps3. Anybody else feel that way

Real talk this is what I think. It's a good game BUT does anybody else get the feeling that this was originally suppose to be a vita game but they changed it to a ps3 game late in development. Like its not a bad game it just sorta has the portable kinda vibe and game play that makes me think that this wasn't really suppose to appear on the ps3. I really think they started it for the vita then some for some reason changed it to ps3. Anybody else feel that way

Man I'm afraid to play GoW. Everytime I go through these games I feel like I'm developing carpal tunnel :smh: :lol: too much button mashing for me

god of war series = overrated. u want something different try el shaddai. even then its still a mindless button mashah.

i got the vita and ive played a few games but i feel like theyre all under polished and dont really harness the units power so ihavent bought any game since little big planet came out smh

Can u go back and round up all the collectibles for 100% in Tomb Raider after you beat the game? Leave the out the spoilers, pls.

Anybody else get $10 voucher free fpr being a loyal customer? :pimp:

I got it last night also.

I was watching "The Wonder Years" on Amazon Prime and then I got a message from PSN :pimp:.

I thought it was fake at first :lol:

But sure enough I got the money and then later today Sony sent me a email saying they sent it to me :lol:

I pre ordered the collectors edition of GOW Ascension at Best Buy but after seeing the reviews I'm probably going to rent it first.My Best Buy store said I was the only one to pre order the collectors edition at that store.I pre ordered it because Best Buy has a deal where if you pre order certain games you get a $20 gift card back for each game you pre order.

A lot of the big popular upcoming releases like The Last Of Us, Bioshock Infinite, GTA V are on the list also.But you have to have the Gamers Unlocked rewards zone thing which cost $14.99 each year.

Can u go back and round up all the collectibles for 100% in Tomb Raider after you beat the game? Leave the out the spoilers, pls.
Yes.

That's one of the main reasons there is a campsite hub for certain sections of the map.

They allow you to travel quickly to certain areas to scoop up any collectibles or raid any tombs you missed.

Is 150 for a psvita with cod, headphones, 4gb, and charger worth it. I've heard mixed feelings. And I brought the og psp and it collected dust after awhile.

So I'm having some issues with my wifi and ps3.

When I turn on the PS3 and it's on the home screen before I play a game or go to Netflix, the wifi doesn't work at all, but it'll go back to working after I start up the game (sometimes the wifi continues not to work though). Another issue I have is when I play FIFA 13, I rarely connect to the EA Servers and I can never play online or I'll connect to the EA Servers only to be kicked off later. The last issue I have is whenever there's a game update, I skip downloading it because it never downloads for me. It will get to like 27% and then stop until I get an error message, and this cycle repeats itself every time I go back and try to download the update.

I looked into setting up a static IP just for my PS3 but either I'm doing it wrong or my router just won't allow it. My router is a linksys router and it's very old (I'm guessing close to 10 years). I have 2 laptops, 2 Wii's, the PS3, 3 cellphones, and 2 iPod's (even though the wifi seems to have stopped working on these altogether) connected to the router. I was planning on buying a new router but wanted to see if NT could help at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can almost 100% guarantee its your router.

They begin to degrade after a year of use. I usually replace mine every 2-3 years. Some higher end ones tend to last longer, but I dont think many out there are running strong after a decade. :lol:

Tonight on GTTV is gonna be the interview with "Joakim Mogren" from Moby **** Studios. They'll also have Miyamoto on the show.

It's on the Spike channel @ 1AM EST

So I'm having some issues with my wifi and ps3.

When I turn on the PS3 and it's on the home screen before I play a game or go to Netflix, the wifi doesn't work at all, but it'll go back to working after I start up the game (sometimes the wifi continues not to work though). Another issue I have is when I play FIFA 13, I rarely connect to the EA Servers and I can never play online or I'll connect to the EA Servers only to be kicked off later. The last issue I have is whenever there's a game update, I skip downloading it because it never downloads for me. It will get to like 27% and then stop until I get an error message, and this cycle repeats itself every time I go back and try to download the update.

I looked into setting up a static IP just for my PS3 but either I'm doing it wrong or my router just won't allow it. My router is a linksys router and it's very old (I'm guessing close to 10 years). I have 2 laptops, 2 Wii's, the PS3, 3 cellphones, and 2 iPod's (even though the wifi seems to have stopped working on these altogether) connected to the router. I was planning on buying a new router but wanted to see if NT could help at all.

Any help would be appreciated.
I just got a new Router myself ...ASUS + DD-WRT firmware = godly
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom