The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

I know empire already posted it.But here is the details on how much it will cost:

Skyrim DLC confirmed for PS3 in February, all three packs at 50% discount

At long last, all three downloadable content packs for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be coming to PlayStation 3. And we never thought this day would come.

The news arrives courtesy of the official PlayStation Blog, where Bethesda Softworks Global Community Lead Matt Grandstaff confirms that Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and Dawnguard will launch simultaneously for PS2 shortly following the 1.8 title update. In a bid to restore faith with PS3 users, Bethesday will be offering a 50% discount on each pack for a one-week period post-release. Here's how the prices will break down:

Dawnguard - $20, discounted to $10
Hearthfire - $5, discounted to $2.50
Dragonborn - $20, discounted to $10

All things told, the entire sum of Skyrim DLC (up to this point) will cost PS3 users $22.50 during the first week of release, which is still unknown - Grandstaff says that the precise release dates are still being nailed down for Sony's many territories. Regardless, you can expect Skyrim's expansion content to finally (finally!) drop in North America on any given Tuesday (or Wednesday, for the UK) in February.

The legacy of Bethesda's treatment (or lack thereof) of Skyrim on PS3 is well-documented. Frankly, the concurrent release of all three packs next month comes as a bit of a surprise.

So, the time has come to sound off and make your voice heard. Is Bethesda's 50% discount too little, too late? Do you still care about Skyrim and additional content? Is the developer/publisher back in your good graces? Let us know in the comments below.

Link:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...-land-on-ps3-in-february-50-off-for-one-week/

I'll just wait for the GOTY edition which will be $39.99 and probably be out around Christmas time this year.

yo i absolutely cant be tha only person who's eva wondid how many pixels it would take to neaah perfectly rendah ah reality within a reasonable yet genahriss breadth of space. in otha words id love to hea tha pixel quantity diffrinss bahtween that idealogical end and what's optimally possible on current sony hahdweah

yo i absolutely cant be tha only person who's eva wondid how many pixels it would take to neaah perfectly rendah ah reality within a reasonable yet genahriss breadth of space. in otha words id love to hea tha pixel quantity diffrinss bahtween that idealogical end and what's optimally possible on current sony hahdweah

u wot m8? how long did it actually took you to type that out?

ok i see its too early/late to play this game. fine i will. i think in order to genuinely repliacte "ah reality", we must begin with actual cell reproduction and molecular structure....it's not in this lifetime to witness such graphical prowess yet i would not be suprised had it been done b4.....in these actual techical terms, for i am well aware that every1 thru everyday imagines and envisions - and thus, our minds run circles around these manmade computers

I dont think anyone else will admit this but Final Fantasy XIII was a really dope game

After deciding to replay the game but this time without using auto-battle and actually paying attention to the storyline i realized that i should have gave this game way more credit than when i did when i first played it.

Graphically it was way ahead of XIII-2, i could only imagine what it would have looked like if the graphics werent scaled down for the 360(eventhough i actually have this game for xbox)
FF13 was dope man. I just played it for what it was. I have 13-2 and can't wait to get to it later

[h1]PayPal can now be used to fund PSN wallets online in North America[/h1]
PlayStation Network users in North America can now use PayPal to fund their wallets online through Sony Entertainment Network. Already available in Europe, the option is only available online at the moment, and not through PS3. All you have to do is log into the website, click “add funds to wallet” through the account management screen, and go from there. Go check it out. Via IGN, PSN Stores.
[h1]God of War: Ascension single-player demo hitting in February[/h1]
A God of War: Ascension single-player demo will be made available in February, Sony has announced. The firm called it a “full-fledged single player demo,” so hopefully it will last quite while. Details on the demo will be announced “in the coming weeks.” You can get a 38 second look at the portion you’ll be playing via the teaser trailer posted yesterday. Meanwhile, the PS Blog has also posted a look at the final contents of the Collector’s Edition for the game. You can have a look at it below or through the link. Game’s out on PS3 in March.

GOWA-CE.jpg

[h1]Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – Kojima wanted Gray Fox to star instead of Raiden[/h1]
Hideo Kojima has said if he’d had his way, Gray Fox would be starring in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance instead of Raiden.

gray-fox.jpg

Speaking with IGN ME, Kojima said had that occurred though, he would have been forced to take a more hands-on role with the title.

“It was my staff in Kojima Productions that insisted on Raiden, and I respected their idea,” he said. “I wanted to really focus on production than development, and they wanted to come up with a really cool hack-and-slash title with some Katana action and Raiden in it, and I thought ‘okay, that’s fine, I respect that’.

“But in my personal opinion, I wanted to go for Frank Jaegar, (a.k.a. Gray Fox). But if we had gone with that, I would have had to write the script and then be really committed to creating the game.”

Kojima said he had been wanting to pass on development responsibilities to the “younger generation” on his team, and had been “trying to do so for quite some time.” Platinum Games and it’s penchant for action-slash was also eventually brought on board to help finish Revengeance in 2011.

“Before, I never could give complete responsibilities for other games, but for Revengeance, they are fully in control,” he said. “Besides, if I had created the game and directed it, it wouldn’t have been this game. I am very happy to see the growth in my team and how they have developed such an incredible game.”

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance hits PS3 and Xbox 360 February 19 in the US and February 22 in Europe. You can try out a demo for it on January 22.

Some nice sales happening tomorrow

LittleBigPlanet Karting – Regular $39.99, Sale $19.99, PS Plus $10.00
The Unfinished Swan – Regular $14.99, Sale $7.49, PS Plus $3.75
Ratchet & Clank – Regular $14.99, Sale $7.49, PS Plus $3.75
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy – Regular $7.99, Sale $3.99, PS Plus $2.00
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection – Regular $24.99, Sale $12.49, PS Plus $6.25
Warp – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
Shank 2 – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
NiGHTS into dreams… – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
Jet Set Radio – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL Extended Cut – Regular $19.99, Sale $9.99, PS Plus $5.00
Psychonauts – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 – Regular $39.99, Sale $19.99, PS Plus $10.00
Machinarium – Regular $9.99, Sale $4.99, PS Plus $2.50

I'm pretty sure this has been answered before, but say I have a 1 month free trial of Plus, i know I don't get to keep any free games, but do I get to keep the discounted ones? Do I get to keep any extra DLC stuff on discount? Avy's? Themes? Wallpapers?

Is it me but the multiplayer on GOW: ascension is kinda wack
Lol or maybe I just suck

Haha you're not alone. I didn't really care for the beta myself either. Not every game needs multiplayer. I think GOW single player is good enough on it's own. I'm going to be upset if the story is lacking because of resources being allocated to an unnecessary feature.

I'm pretty sure this has been answered before, but say I have a 1 month free trial of Plus, i know I don't get to keep any free games, but do I get to keep the discounted ones? Do I get to keep any extra DLC stuff on discount? Avy's? Themes? Wallpapers?

You get to keep whatever you pay for as well as the free avys, themes, and wallpapers.

Back
Top Bottom