The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Untrue sir. Have you forgotten about Uncharted & GOW?

Yes I own all of those games for each game franchise and I enjoy the hell out of them.

But look at the other Sony 1st party games that have been over HYPED and end up being mediocre to good at best.Regardless of their review scores:

Killzone 3
Resistance 2 & 3
Infamous 2
Littte Big Planet 2
Ratchect & Clank All 4 One

I tried playing and getting into those PS3 1st party exclusives and trust me when I say they all underwhelmed and did not live up to the HYPE.

I seriously hope this does not happen with God Of War Ascension :rolleyes

yo, question. If I download Ni no kuni on my account. Can my girl play it on her account on the same ps3?

yo, question. If I download Ni no kuni on my account. Can my girl play it on her account on the same ps3?

I found this on the official forum, so hopefully it is accurate.

As long as it's on the same PS3, all accounts with access to that PS3 (even users without a PSN account) can use the content the Plus account downloads. It is downloaded to the PS3, not to the specific account which "purchased" it.

Thats for PS+, so I cant see why a game without using PS+ would be an issue.

Last edited:
The Last of Us is gonna be the last great 1st party title for the PS3.

Haze 2.

only ask because I've had problems after downloading a game. I get this error and the suggestion is to log onto the account that purchased it to install it. And even doing that doesn't work, had to delete and redownload w/o "download in background" and let it self-install.. I'll update w results

only ask because I've had problems after downloading a game. I get this error and the suggestion is to log onto the account that purchased it to install it. And even doing that doesn't work, had to delete and redownload w/o "download in background" and let it self-install.. I'll update w results

Just cop the disc version at Best Buy, or Gamestop.

I'm not a fan at all of buying digital copies of full game.

Only time I get the digital version of a full game is the free PS+ games.

yup, the game is attached to your system and gamertag. Once the game is installed on the systems any other user on that system can access it.

I'm sorry but Killzone 3 is off the meat rack. Just because it isn't Call of Duty doesn't mean that it is not great.

Imma get flamed but KZ3 & KZ2 are still better than any Call of Duty released since the first modern warfare and maybe world at war

Last edited:
Just cop the disc version at Best Buy, or Gamestop.

I'm not a fan at all of buying digital copies of full game.

Only time I get the digital version of a full game is the free PS+ games.
yeah, I'm not a fan either. This is my first full game download purchase. Couldn't cop at the store BC it was sold out everywhere. Downloads slow as **** tho. I guess I'll just leave the ps3 on all night

You already broke your new year's resolution, why not just play it? I mean, you're really just going to let it sit for 348 days? You went from not buying any games to buying a game and not playing it for the next year all in a matter 17 days. :lol:

Dear Customer:

Digital River is very sorry for the problems you had ordering NAMCO BANDAI's Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch[emoji]8482[/emoji] - Wizard's Edition. Regretfully, we must inform you that because of an error in our ordering system, the available inventory of Wizard's Edition was oversold by mistake. As a result, we were unable to fulfill your order because it was placed after the stock was depleted. You will receive an official order cancellation notice within 24-48 hours.

We want you to know that Digital River does not take this situation lightly. We are implementing process improvements to prevent this issue from happening again and are committed to regaining your trust. While we can't replace your order for the Wizard's Edition, we hope that you will accept this one-time-use coupon code for $20 off (valid through March 31, 2013) on any item from clubNAMCO. Please feel free to shop today for one of your favorite NAMCO BANDAI games or pre-order Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. We are confident your next experience with us will be a good one.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected] for assistance.

Sincerely,

Digital River Customer Service

I guess I didn't break my New Years resolution :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
inFamous 2 mediocre??? To each his own I guess.

Anyways Here's the Ni No Kuni EU WE unboxing and I'm glad I didn't pay £70 for this. The box looks great and so does the sleeve but it looks a bit flimsy and they just stuffed all the contents into the box, no packaging whatsoever.

I still can't wait for it to arrive. Unlucky on the order Hybrid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom