The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Quote:

SoC Based Devkit

Available January 2013
CPU: 8-core Jaguar
GPU: Liverpool GPU
RAM: unified 8 GB for devkit (4 GB for the retail console)
Subsystem: HDD, Network Controller, BD Drive, Bluetooth Controller, WLAN and HDMI (up to 1980×1080@3D)
Analog Outputs: Audio, Composite Video
Connection to Host: USB 3.0 (targeting over 200 MB/s),
ORBIS Dualshock
Dual Camera

The last devkit is the closer one to the retail console. Expect a machine with these specs or similar to these ones. Obviously, Sony could introduce changes in this features, but don’t expect deep mods.
barring any possible extra compute modules attached to the cpu - this should be our PS4

futurama-politics1.jpg

Last edited:
yo, question. If I download Ni no kuni on my account. Can my girl play it on her account on the same ps3?
Left for work and im installing the full game (Ni No Kuni) now, demos work, but i remember when i got my ps3 used, i couldn't play his dragon age game unless it was on the account on the used ps3

this used ps3 has a few pics of his weed farm too 
laugh.gif

[h1]The Last of Us Demo Coming First to God of War: Ascension Owners[/h1]
+ Posted by Eric Monacelli // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

In just a few short months, The Last of Us will launch and put the fate of Joel and Ellie into your hands, as they embark on a brutal journey across a post-pandemic United States.

May 7th, 2013 might seem like a long way away, so to help assuage the excruciating wait we’re announcing today that players who pick up God of War: Ascension will be able to get their hands on a demo of The Last of Us when it becomes available at a later date.

We teamed up with the development crew at Santa Monica Studio to include access to a chapter of The Last of Us in every copy of God of War: Ascension, so you won’t have to wait too long to get your hands on two of the biggest games of the year. Just load the God of War: Ascension disc into your PS3 and find The Last of Us listing on the main menu. There, you’ll find details on how you can obtain The Last of Us demo for free as soon as it becomes available.

We hope you’re as excited about this news as we are, and we know what’s likely on your mind now — what will you be able to play? We’ll have more news about what’s in store for you after God of War: Ascension launches in March. We hope your wait just got a little easier!

my favorite vice city moment was that fountain in the middle of prawn island. i wouldtake a motorcycle and get alot of speed and do like 1500 degree spins off it. imma replay that game in like 50 years. should b fun

I looked at the Sony store online. It's pretty cool didn't go much into as I'm not interested in buying anything but I always wondered why Sony never implemented this feature in the past. Very useful now

btw if anyone ever wants to know the latest news involving Sony and it's consoles/devices you should regularly check wololo.net

They're articles range from hacks and exploits to speculation around the new Sony console (ps4?) and so on. I highly recommend the site I get learn most new Sony info from there

Bros, that Metal Gear Rising demo is nuckin futs once you get the hang of parrying, blade mode and Raiden's more advanced moves.

I serioulsy can't wait to cop.

I'm sorry but Killzone 3 is off the meat rack. Just because it isn't Call of Duty doesn't mean that it is not great.

Imma get flamed but KZ3 & KZ2 are still better than any Call of Duty released since the first modern warfare and maybe world at war

I still need to play part 3. I should be able to find it for really cheap now.

Bros, that Metal Gear Rising demo is nuckin futs once you get the hang of parrying, blade mode and Raiden's more advanced moves.

I serioulsy can't wait to cop.

Man...that blade mode is crazy. I spent most of the time just cutting the environment up!! :lol:

So I am gonna only play 2 games at a time until I finish them. That seems reasonable. Ni No Kuni and Dead Space 2

Man...that blade mode is crazy. I spent most of the time just cutting the environment up!! :lol:

What I like to do is blade mode an enemy's legs off and watch him crawl around the floor tryin to attack me. It's funny cuz you hear em say "I'll still kick your ***!" :lol:

What I like to do is blade mode an enemy's legs off and watch him crawl around the floor tryin to attack me. It's funny cuz you hear em say "I'll still kick your ***!" :lol:

I haven't tried that!!! I'm doing that when I get home!! :lol:

Still have yet to play the Metal Gear Rising demo.

Played the Sly Cooper demo though, that was fun as hell.

Need to pick up the Sly Collection before I get Thieves in Time.

I'm excited for the new metal gear game. it's not as stealthy as the previous ones but should still be pretty fun

hfs. this is frustrating. im downloading  ni no kuni now for the 4th time bc every time i dl it i get this 80029564 error saying the download is corrupted.... somepne help me out here

Back
Top Bottom