The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

man i was laughing at jason last night when i saw him playing this game :lol:

i knew for sure he was gonna get this game :lol:

at first glance, the game looks kiddie and i was just gonna tell my friend to buy it for her 8 yr old kid, but i was reading reviews and its actually really good.

and of course, if its from studio ghibli then its more than likely to have a great story

Screenshots for FF X HD should be coming soon. While the up-scaling of the cinematics is just "good" you guys are really going to **** yourselves over how good the environments look now.

Last edited:
Screenshots for FF X HD should be coming soon. While the up-scaling of the cinematics is just "good" you guys are really going to **** yourselves over how good the environments look now.
nerd.gif
 can't wait

my girl brought her old ps2 from home to start playing FF IX again.  **** looks gross on my tv.  Told her i'd cop her the remastered one off psn, but she refused

Last edited:
nerd.gif
 can't wait

my girl brought her old ps2 from home to start playing FF IX again.  **** looks gross on my tv.  Told her i'd cop her the remastered one off psn, but she refused
i has ff ix on psn it isn't remastered.  but its still good tho.

when gtv:sa came out last few months i didnt wanna buy it again on psn...

so i had just pull my ps2 back out and damn u can't even read the disclaimer

in the beginning... **** is blurry as hell.

but man i can't wait to **** myself for ff x.  i hope to god they add some extras man

that'll be the best ever.

Played the Sly demo, Sanzaru has done a great job making it feel exactly like a classic Sly Cooper game, but with improved controls and cameras.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/30/39...ion?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

EA 'taking Medal of Honor out of rotation' after poor Warfighter reception
By ALEXA RAY CORRIEA on Jan 30, 2013 at 5:37p @AlexaRayC

TWEET
Electronic Arts is taking the Medal of Honor franchise out of its lineup due to low scores for Medal of Honor Warfighter, chief operating officer Peter Moore said in an investor call today.

"We struggled with two challenges: the slowdown that impacted the entire sector and poor critical and commercial reception for Medal of Honor Warfighter," said Moore. "Medal of Honor was an obvious miss. The game was solid, but the focus on combat authenticity did not resonate with consumers.

"Critics were polarized and gave the game scores which were, frankly, lower than it deserved," he added.

Warfighter, the latest installment of EA's Medal of Honor military shooter franchise, was released in October 2012 and received mostly negative reviews.

"This one is behind us now. We are taking Medal of Honor out of the rotation, and have a plan to bring year-over-year continuity to our shooter offerings," he said.

I was just thinking the other day how EA should turn Medal of Honor into a World War II/ Vietnam/ era Battlefield. WWII on the FB2 engine would be nuts.

Killzone Mercenary Vita
abeum1.gif

ibrLhcOZUBRNJI.gif

http://www.eurogamer.pt/videos/killzone-mercenary-trailer-2

Full fledged single player campaing
We will visit places known previously from other games. GG will show us known mission from different perspective, eg. - operation Archangel from Killzone 2
Main character is Aaron Danner - mercenary working for fame and money. He's a member of colonial army and he'll be working both of ISA and Helgen. Who pays more - gonna get the job done. And yes, first time in the series we won't play as an ISA.
We will be rewarded with cash for completing the mission. We could spend this on a black market for buying new weapons, guns, gadgets (drones, energy shield, invicibility). It's expensive and short working - but rewarding and helpful.
Vanguard is the new system. You can see it on the left arm of Aaron. You can quick access shops and use special weapons touching it.
For multiplayer - 8 players, 3 modes (Warzone, Team Deathmatch and Deathmatch). Money earned from single player and guns are unlocked in multiplayer too.
There's a whole Contract system (just like in Hitman: Absolution). After finishing a mission, you can activate a contract and earn additional money.
As I wrote earlier - graphically is astonishig, best looking game on PSVita.
Touch controls (stealh kills, zooming with sniper rifle [it's optional, though], "waggle gimmicks" for aiming, but it's all well implemented and it isn't feel like they added it just to add anything.
September 2013.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/1/30/39...ion?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

EA 'taking Medal of Honor out of rotation' after poor Warfighter reception
By ALEXA RAY CORRIEA on Jan 30, 2013 at 5:37p @AlexaRayC

TWEET
Electronic Arts is taking the Medal of Honor franchise out of its lineup due to low scores for Medal of Honor Warfighter, chief operating officer Peter Moore said in an investor call today.

"We struggled with two challenges: the slowdown that impacted the entire sector and poor critical and commercial reception for Medal of Honor Warfighter," said Moore. "Medal of Honor was an obvious miss. The game was solid, but the focus on combat authenticity did not resonate with consumers.

"Critics were polarized and gave the game scores which were, frankly, lower than it deserved," he added.

Warfighter, the latest installment of EA's Medal of Honor military shooter franchise, was released in October 2012 and received mostly negative reviews.

"This one is behind us now. We are taking Medal of Honor out of the rotation, and have a plan to bring year-over-year continuity to our shooter offerings," he said.

I was just thinking the other day how EA should turn Medal of Honor into a World War II/ Vietnam/ era Battlefield. WWII on the FB2 engine would be nuts.
No, no more WW2 games, they've been beat to death.

No, no more WW2 games, they've been beat to death.

So have modern combat games. If BF4 is going to be modern combat, why not?. 64 player BF style WWII game on consoles has never been done.

I miss WWII games. COD and MOH both went modern day... maybe having one series go back would be good.

Killzone looks crazy! :wow:

Nope, no BC on PS4.

you dont know that yet man

if people start buying ps4s and these psn games dont transfer over, people are gonna be >:
I have to find the link, but i read sony is adding some new tech that will make playing used games and backwards compatibility impossible. I'm sure it was a rumor but if true it would be major.

I read about that as well, but while they may have the patent, there's no confirmation at all that this tech will be used in the PS4, if at all.

In other news...

From R*:
Grand Theft Auto V Is Coming 9.17.2013

Dear all,

Today, we have an official release date to share with you: Grand Theft Auto V will arrive in stores on September 17, 2013.

We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTAV is a massively ambitious and complex game and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require.

To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience.

Yours,
The GTA Team

The wait continues... :frown:

Last edited:
Just release it for PS4 at this point. Game's probably going to run like poo on current gen consoles. :smh:

u nailed it with the ww2 frostbite comment (excellent idea), then u nailed it with the gt v comment. i actually was just thinking that its probably very buggy and laggy and who knows what else. again, i too also thinkit should go to next gen.

....just like my dear beloved fallout 4

Back
Top Bottom