The Official PlayStation 3 | ViTA Thread Vol. Plenty of Life Left

Another colored bundled coming to NA.

$350

500GB
GOW Collection (5 games)
GOW: Acension
30 Day PS+

Last edited:
There have been significant changes to the Versus 13 development staff yet again. It will not make it out on this current generation of consoles and development has been adjusted accordingly.

Be on the lookout for the new Thief game (which is looking quite good) on the covers of Game Informer in April.

Last edited:
There have been significant changes to the Versus 13 development staff yet again. It will not make it out on this current generation of consoles and development has been adjusted accordingly.

Be on the lookout for the new Thief game (which is looking quite good) on the covers of Game Informer in April.

Amazing. How can they alot that much talent and money and continue to push it back? Game will need to sell 10 million just to break even at this point

Where Kingdom Hearts 3 at though :nerd:

Didnt know the love for WW2 games was strong, I thought they always sucked, well except for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, but I know a lot yall thought that game sucked :lol:

the new hitman game?

yay or nay?

they already have it for 30 bucks used on amazon

i do not have the time to play videogames i used to so i wont get ps4 for a few years. but i hope its awesome. and less games just based on internet shooters

Last edited:
the new hitman game?

yay or nay?

they already have it for 30 bucks used on amazon

i do not have the time to play videogames i used to so i wont get ps4 for a few years. but i hope its awesome. and less games just based on internet shooters
get DmC instead ...

Just release it for PS4 at this point. Game's probably going to run like poo on current gen consoles. :smh:

Screw that, I am going to wait till the 2nd re-design to come out aka the PS4 Slim. No bueno for those chunky launch playstations. I'll be holding out for a holiday bundle for $300 whenever they drop to that price. Just not enough quality games when new systems launch, better to wait and see. Too many games in my back logs to keep me busy till then and still many more on my wish list.

I hate the ruffles ridges on the new ps3 :smh:

:smh: @ the new PS3 Slims, ugly as hell. Will cop one as a backup when they start clearancing them out like they did the PS2 Slims @ Gamestop for $40 :smokin.

Anyone know if Skyrim was fixed for the PS3 yet, like did a patch come out to remedy the problems it had before? Really want to get the DLC but don't want to dish the cash for a subpar game.

Anyone know if Skyrim was fixed for the PS3 yet, like did a patch come out to remedy the problems it had before? Really want to get the DLC but don't want to dish the cash for a subpar game.

I played it from start to finish and platinumed it about 3 months ago with the patch.

It's similiar to Fallout in that it freezes and lags a bunch, but usually only once in a while, or after a few hours of playing. As long as you are saving regularly, its fine.

Great game, some very cheap quests though. Thieves Guild is not a fun time. :lol:

Last edited:
Via theverge.com

WSJ: Sony's next PlayStation will be revealed February 20th, arrive later this year (update)

Sony said we'd 'see the future' of PlayStation on February 20th, and it appears to be true: The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the company will not only reveal the next PlayStation at the event, but actually put the new video game console on sale later this year. According to the publication's anonymous sources, both the next PlayStation and Microsoft's next game system will compete head to head going into the holiday season.

Though Sony CEO Kaz Hirai and others had originally telegraphed that the next PlayStation might not be ready as soon as the next Xbox, it appears to have been a feint. We may see what the so-called PlayStation Orbis has to offer in as few as three weeks. In the meanwhile, you can pick through Sony's video teaser to see what could be our first glimpse at the game system.

Update: In an update, the Journal adds that Sony is planning to "incorporate more social gaming aspects into the new machine," and that the company is generally focused more on "changes in how users interact with the machine" rather than spec improvements. Reportedly, it will still have an optical drive, though the publication's anonymous sources say that Sony had considered removing it. As rumored in April, the Journal says that the console will likely use AMD processors for both CPU and GPU, which could make backwards compatibility with PS3 games — developed for the Cell processor architecture — difficult.

Via theverge.com

WSJ: Sony's next PlayStation will be revealed February 20th, arrive later this year (update)

Sony said we'd 'see the future' of PlayStation on February 20th, and it appears to be true: The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the company will not only reveal the next PlayStation at the event, but actually put the new video game console on sale later this year. According to the publication's anonymous sources, both the next PlayStation and Microsoft's next game system will compete head to head going into the holiday season.

Though Sony CEO Kaz Hirai and others had originally telegraphed that the next PlayStation might not be ready as soon as the next Xbox, it appears to have been a feint. We may see what the so-called PlayStation Orbis has to offer in as few as three weeks. In the meanwhile, you can pick through Sony's video teaser to see what could be our first glimpse at the game system.

Update: In an update, the Journal adds that Sony is planning to "incorporate more social gaming aspects into the new machine," and that the company is generally focused more on "changes in how users interact with the machine" rather than spec improvements. Reportedly, it will still have an optical drive, though the publication's anonymous sources say that Sony had considered removing it. As rumored in April, the Journal says that the console will likely use AMD processors for both CPU and GPU, which could make backwards compatibility with PS3 games — developed for the Cell processor architecture — difficult.

If the information in the report above is true, then i would think the PS4 would have to be backwards compatible with PS3 games. The Last Of Us and GOW: Ascension are major games Sony will be releasing in the next few months. I can't see how they could launch the PS4(Orbis) later this year and not make it possible to play those two games on the system.

I'm coppin a PS4 on release date.

*gets camping gear and TAR21*

You think the will have the same issues as with the PS3 on launch?

I got my ps3 launch day but alot of ppl didn't because sony shipped so few.

I'm guessin preorders would take place this summer.

Via theverge.com

If the information in the report above is true, then i would think the PS4 would have to be backwards compatible with PS3 games. The Last Of Us and GOW: Ascension are major games Sony will be releasing in the next few months. I can't see how they could launch the PS4(Orbis) later this year and not make it possible to play those two games on the system.

Have you ever thought that it could be software backwards compatibility via digital distribution? :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom