The Official Photography Thread - Vol. 3

another question:

Can anyone recommend me a wireless RC? I saw the RC-6 but i was curious to see if there was one with a focus button or if it focuses before taking the picture.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

From this past summer. Just got a FLICKR. I kind of like this photography thing.

Atlanta, right? Sweet Auburn Fest?
Yessir.
pimp.gif

hey guys, gonna shoot one of my friends concerts next month, was wondering whats a good lense for concert photography, i plan on renting one for the event.
i shoot nikon by the way. thanks in adavnce.

SO NT I need some advice/suggestions... I currently do video full time edit and shoot. We have 3 Panasonic P2 (AG-HVX200A)
I am trying to persuade my job into investing in some DSLR's I am suggesting the Canon 7D or 5D MKII.
I have researched and researched trying to find major differences... The fact that the 7D shoots in 50p and 60p is a major plus.
But the Picture of the 5D looks more real in some instances...

What's your thoughts... And any suggestions on lenses... I know video cameras not dslr... Thanks a lot!

Sorry if it's been discussed.

So I've been saving for a new camera. I was about to pull the trigger on a 7D, but decided to hold out a little longer and get the 5D Mark ii. For anyone that has one, what are some recomended lenses. Since I am spending more on the camera, I'd prefer nice, but not most expensive. I know glass matters a lot, but there have to be good options that aren't Canon L-series.

Any of yall ever expirement with pinhole photography? Took a photo class and thats what we're doing. Any tips or pointers?

jcinista: well damn. nice lens flare lol
smokin.gif

phaze1123: as far as non-L glass, the first lens i bought was a sigma 15mm 2.8 fish eye. fun lens to use and def one of my favs:

4707799826_4d28932549_z.jpg

aight yall, i ditched the red and black "look at me and my huge dslr cannon camera" strap in favor of this Domke gripper strap. it has rubber sewn into the nylon for grip, metal lugs that swivel and are quick release. for $12 bucks shipped i couldn't resist.

5373007763_ebb6448eef_z.jpg

Originally Posted by adob0

aight yall, i ditched the red and black "look at me and my huge dslr cannon camera" strap in favor of this Domke gripper strap. it has rubber sewn into the nylon for grip, metal lugs that swivel and are quick release. for $12 bucks shipped i couldn't resist.

Where was this copped? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by adob0

Where was this copped? 
nerd.gif
sexy, copped.

was looking for a hypebeast type one for awhile now. but i like the look of this one.

Nice strap Adobo (no !$$%), right now I'm loving my Black Rapid strap, dont have a pic but heres a stock one:
RS4InUse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom