The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Cuban ALWAYS gets his guy in free agency. His pursuit of Giannis will be no different.
1637078609993.png

I preface this by saying that, although I believe I've made this abundantly clear over my 20 years on NT, for the record, I think women of many colors, shapes, sizes, ethnic backgrounds, etc. are beautiful/attactive. That said, here is something for the Taylor Rooks fans:

I'd let Taylor Rooks "Sophia Urista" me.

Wait, so do these Heat jerseys different players have different color numbers on the back or do my eyes decieve? ALso I like Hero in this microwave offense role

I'd let Taylor Rooks "Sophia Urista" me.

Wait, so do these Heat jerseys different players have different color numbers on the back or do my eyes decieve? ALso I like Hero in this microwave offense role

Yea each player has a unique number combination regarding the various styles from years past

Facts are shooting percentages Lmaoo
Can’t pass can’t rebound can’t defend . Guy ain’t shoot a better three point percentage in his career not once than zo did in his last three seasons . 24 % percent this year stop bro westbrick is shooting better this year from three
whatever you say Lavar. We all Know that Alex Caruso is the Goat ! deal with it.
alex-caruso.png

I remember when I got flack for calling him a 3&D wing. That's his destiny. Even when he was a bad 3PT Shooter, that was never going to be an issue long term to me.

Shooting 36% on 2's :sick:

been said this. Good for him for finding his 3 ball though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom