The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violates Hipaa. File an injunction against the judge. Impeding on her constitutional rights to privacy. No way they can enforce that order. It's not like she's confessing to crimes or the plan to harm people in those sessions.
This isn’t a shot at you but non-lawyers understanding or lack thereof of HIPAA and the constitution is never not funny :lol:

I went to bed at halftime, but Bulls did a great job swarming AD on defense in the first half. They're small, but having multiple 6'4-6'7 dudes around AD slowed down an already stagnant Lakers offense.

257191805_5289875644374250_6908121911420708967_n.jpg

I'll trade the kids a million times over to get Bron and AD together.

Ad trade had to happen for sure . But getting Westbrook and Dennis Schroeder is horrible moves by the lakers . They passed up on derozan passed on buddy now their spacing is horrible if teams play small ball . Derozan plus Lonzo contract is the amount of money Russ is getting this year .

Ad trade had to happen for sure . But getting Westbrook and Dennis Schroeder is horrible moves by the lakers . They passed up on derozan passed on buddy now their spacing is horrible if teams play small ball . Derozan plus Lonzo contract is the amount of money Russ is getting this year .
The Schroder trade was defensible. He was a clunky fit, but it was a talent upgrade from Green and a late pick. Plus with the short turnaround, he provided some new blood.
The problem is they should've shipped Kuz & Ingram and kept Lonzo.
I don't think the Lakers had much bargaining power to swap Kuzma for Ball. Plus they needed to have Ball in for salary cap purposes.

anyone taking Ant over Lamelo ?

i havent really seen a lot of Ant this year but Lamelo done leveled up this year too

anyone taking Ant over Lamelo ?

i havent really seen a lot of Ant this year but Lamelo done leveled up this year too

Still early, but Ant is looking a bit one-dimensional. Dynamic, although not particularly efficient, scorer, but doesn’t offer much else. Like a supercharged JR Rider. But he’s so young that I’m giving him more time.

I still remember cats telling me Lonzo ball is worth 12-15 mill a year
Lonzo is being paid more than that. Clarkson is being paid around 11-15 for the next 3-4 years. I'd rather have Clarkson without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom