The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Lebron coming back to this lotto team. time to retire

1637040081672.png

Really disappointed in AD. Dude is a terrible leader with his poor energy. At UK dude was the second coming of Bill Russell lol

at no point did it seem like they did what was tactically smart, unless they expected to just punk the sixers
I feel like they knew Morey would sit on Simmons until the right deal came up, and Simmons had no interest in being viciously boo'd at home by his own "fans". So they tried to force the trade by holding out. It all back fired, and snow balled from there. Imo

I feel like they knew Morey would sit on Simmons until the right deal came up, and Simmons had no interest in being viciously boo'd at home by his own "fans". So they tried to force the trade by holding out. It all back fired, and snow balled from there. Imo

they should have played the mental health card from jump.. people already believe certain things about Philly fans anyways plus what happened in the playoffs

that also doesn’t f up the money

but they decide to play that card now after bill simmons has been extremely vocal about that exact same point and they already misplayed their hand numerous times along with f’n up the money

the circumstances dictated the sixers had to get something decent in return.. and they control his nba rights for 4 years

some things just seemed obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom