The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, when a team lets somebody go it don't always mean they're a bum and did nothing.
They had the money to pay him and chose not to in order to appease the Klutch mafia. He offered to take less and the franchise said nah.

I get what you're saying but idk if it fits here.

I figured his reps were the ones who have been advising these terrible moves to begin with, almost like they didn't know he could be fined going back to training camp.

im trying figure out why rich Paul would even suggest he could play for the sixers in his recent public statement

he made it easy for the the sixers to respond

should have simply said he is focusing on doing what is in the best interest of Ben and his mental health

Didnt watch. Has any big ever gone 0-10+ fga? You have to try to miss that many shots, I wonder how many of them were in the paint.
Horford is a very good defender. Mobley isn't quick enough to get around him or strong enough to move him. Timelord too. Everything was tough.

They had the money to pay him and chose not to in order to appease the Klutch mafia. He offered to take less and the franchise said nah.

I get what you're saying but idk if it fits here.

I mean good for him he got his money. He felt he was worth more and got it. What else is there to talk about? :lol:

It is funny seeing dudes got nice things to say about Carshow now that he ain't in purple and gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom