The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzo is being paid more than that. Clarkson is being paid around 11-15 for the next 3-4 years. I'd rather have Clarkson without hesitation.

Lol sure whatever you say guys only in the game to score meanwhile zo is a better shooter makes sense right

I’m still on pg 820 but …

AC played 34 minutes
Didn’t score a single point but
Had a +28 (2nd highest of the game behind Zach who had +33 in 34 minutes)

A10391EE-A6F9-45B0-9B45-0A3F47FE7AD5.jpeg

“Hollywood flop”
“Had a bad game”
“They ain’t have Lebro”
“Yadda yadda yadda”

I’m still on pg 820 but …

AC played 34 minutes
Didn’t score a single point but
Had a +28 (2nd highest of the game behind Zach who had +33 in 34 minutes)

A10391EE-A6F9-45B0-9B45-0A3F47FE7AD5.jpeg

“Hollywood flop”
“Had a bad game”
“They ain’t have Lebro”
“Yadda yadda yadda”

Got popped by Philly twice 🤝

Got popped by Philly twice 🤝
I’ve cream is served semi frozen …

I say this as someone who hasn't worn Jordan's other than 1's past the age of 21 but you come to predominantly male forum and talk about "turning back the cock" and men's booties aging well. You are a delusional Knicks fan. Your hands have never seen a drop lotion or moisturizer. You claim to be 5'2" and 110 pounds. You hold your beer bottles like you're about to deep throat them. You once stated you were drinking "penis coladas".

Your existence as well as the one you have decided to portray online for whatever deranged reason is an L in the Guinness Book of World Records. You have no right to cast judgement on others.

Respectfully. Have a great week, man!
1637077350443.gif

I was very wrong about the Bulls.
U aren’t alone
THT def on the sauce. He randomly built like Shannon brown now.

He thought because he on a lottery team nobody would notice huh
🥴😂
I like #12 for the bulls. He moved the whole time and was open on like 3 cuts and didn't get the ball.
Ayo has a great motor & rarely stops moving

99C8CF4E-17E9-4F3B-A7D7-6ACDDFBDAEF2.jpeg

Lol sure whatever you say guys only in the game to score meanwhile zo is a better shooter makes sense right
it's facts. don't get mad.

you really gonna chop that man’s quote up to fit your narrative huh 😂

Bronny on the High Grade Human huh

I wouldn't necessarily jump to that conclusion. I encountered a lot of players with crazy bounce when I was in high school. Paul Pierce's Inglewood High team had two guys under 6 feet who were reverse duking in lay-up lines, for example.

And Bronny's dad is one of the best pure athletes to ever walk the Earth, so not like he doesn't have some high grade DNA.

it's facts. don't get mad.

Facts are shooting percentages Lmaoo
Can’t pass can’t rebound can’t defend . Guy ain’t shoot a better three point percentage in his career not once than zo did in his last three seasons . 24 % percent this year stop bro westbrick is shooting better this year from three

I wouldn't necessarily jump to that conclusion. I encountered a lot of players with crazy bounce when I was in high school. Paul Pierce's Inglewood High team had two guys under 6 feet who were reverse duking in lay-up lines, for example.

And Bronny's dad is one of the best pure athletes to ever walk the Earth, so not like he doesn't have some high grade DNA.
I know. Just like last year he was getting that high at all

I know. Just like last year he was getting that high at all

I hear you, but again I think that kind of thing can happen naturally just from the growth and maturation process. It's like how some kids will grow like 5 inches over a Summer; other kids can move to another level of natural strength in a years time.

But who knows? I also am aware of high school kids who got into performance enhancers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom