The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth. Guy has actually mellowed a lot in recent years :lol:

While datznasty datznasty stays yellowed

FavorableDiscreteFugu-max-1mb.gif

ROY is Scottie Barnes’ for the taking if he wants it

closed yesterdays game like *** though.

If Mobley is only out two weeks, he still should be in the mix for ROY. If it goes the full four weeks or longer, that'll be tough to overcome - assuming he plays at the same level he has been after he gets back.

Oh so we talmbout getting urinated on by women today? Any sort of butthole play is one thing but to get peed on and then attempt to smash? Both the pisser and the pissed on have to be savage. Like instead of your sweat rubbing up against her body it’s her bodily fluids. And you’re rubbing them back into your face too? Nah famb. That’s the line.

I assume a towel would just be involved. Or a shower. The regular kind, not the golden kind. The shower after the shower.

Interesting. I don't remember having the impression that DDR to the Lakers was close to a done deal.

Crazy seeing this. All of us for the most part said he was kinda just a liability a year ago
Not EYE.

Said the Mavs should’ve been doing whatever they could to bring him in.

People just didn’t like him because he didn’t shoot enough 3s and thought he’d ruin spacing. Meanwhile, he’s still a very efficient scorer that improved a ton as a playmaker while in San Antonio. Showing all of that now in Chicago.

Boy the Lakers/LeBron goofed big time w/Russ.I don’t see how they win anything with him,his decision making is so damn horrible and I cringe anytime he has the ball in his hands,cause it could either be a turnover or an ill-advised shot. ..No one should feel this way about a supposed “elite”PG

Last edited:
Oh so we talmbout getting urinated on by women today? Any sort of butthole play is one thing but to get peed on and then attempt to smash? Both the pisser and the pissed on have to be savage. Like instead of your sweat rubbing up against her body it’s her bodily fluids. And you’re rubbing them back into your face too? Nah famb. That’s the line.
If TSwift asked you to pee on her you’d say no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom