The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bagley been a mess since he was drafted.

Fox hasn't been the AS-level player like he's supposed to be. 41/23/71 splits.

Barnes has been awesome, but he's the only wing on the team worth a damn.
Also if Holmes got any percentage of complacent after his contract they'd be even worse off. Dude is actually playing his *** off and has the best push shot in the league

It doesn’t actually show the code when the extension adds it. Doesn’t show up on the invoice either.

Guess all I can do is suggest adding the Capital One Shopping extension to Chrome.

CE28AF55-3299-4B94-81D1-416909C32A87.jpeg

I've seen the commercials, but thanks, this is a game changer.

Screenshot 2021-11-15 9.03.52 AM.png

RE: Bagley III. He's a FA this summer. As a PF, what does 14/7 on 50/30/60-ish splits get you in today's market?

Festivus came early to the NT NBA thread. Some strong airing of grievances over the last few days. :lol:

I say this as someone who hasn't worn Jordan's other than 1's past the age of 21 but you come to predominantly male forum and talk about "turning back the cock" and men's booties aging well. You are a delusional Knicks fan. Your hands have never seen a drop lotion or moisturizer. You claim to be 5'2" and 110 pounds. You hold your beer bottles like you're about to deep throat them. You once stated you were drinking "penis coladas".

Your existence as well as the one you have decided to portray online for whatever deranged reason is an L in the Guinness Book of World Records. You have no right to cast judgement on others.

Respectfully. Have a great week, man!
Damn you aint had to do lil bro like that.

Bagley has shown little defensive upside, can't shoot threes and needs to have the ball in his hands. He is at best,, looking at the taxpayer MLE unless he can coax a team to use their cap space on him as an upside gamble. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got assed out and settled for the minimum to rebuild his value like a Bobby Portis

Bagley has shown little defensive upside, can't shoot threes and needs to have the ball in his hands. He is at best,, looking at the taxpayer MLE unless he can coax a team to use their cap space on him as an upside gamble. But I wouldn't be surprised if he got assed out and settled for the minimum to rebuild his value like a Bobby Portis
Boston?

I say this as someone who hasn't worn Jordan's other than 1's past the age of 21 but you come to predominantly male forum and talk about "turning back the cock" and men's booties aging well. You are a delusional Knicks fan. Your hands have never seen a drop lotion or moisturizer. You claim to be 5'2" and 110 pounds. You hold your beer bottles like you're about to deep throat them. You once stated you were drinking "penis coladas".

Your existence as well as the one you have decided to portray online for whatever deranged reason is an L in the Guinness Book of World Records. You have no right to cast judgement on others.

D-JRg_RWkAUB2Mj.jpg

Obviously now the Knicks are good so I would expect prices to be "higher" but were they around the same when they were winning 17-32 games in the mid-to-late 2000s? Paying $81 to sit in the nose bleeds on a crisp Fall Saturday afternoon and watch your team play the Rockets seems insane to me :lol:
Prices in MSG never go down, only up :smh:

Wonder what gig he'll fall up into next

I didn't know it was possible for him to be fired
I don't even keep up with Jordans like that anymore. I have a few pair of 1's because they sit right with jeans, shorts, pants, moreso than any other shoe but when I see 11's out in the wild, the shape has changed so far from the heyday (like early 00's) and Jordan is releasing colorways he used to would never release, used to be a telltale sign on a fake. And the quality is ****, again like what would normally be a giveaway of a fake. And lowtop Air Force 1's, sheesh, ****s look and feel like boats now
I have maybe 1 pair of jordans released after 2013. All my retros are holding up well so I never felt the need to buy new ones. And the new colorways aren't that appealing, especially with the new prices. I wear a lot of air max 1s nowadays. My 09 space jams and '12 breds have been beaters for a while so they're getting the most wear for my Js. Still slap on some SBs too when I'm in the mood.

Wonder what gig he'll fall up into next

Concur, teams lining up to give him the keys to screw it up for them.
I don't even keep up with Jordans like that anymore. I have a few pair of 1's because they sit right with jeans, shorts, pants, moreso than any other shoe but when I see 11's out in the wild, the shape has changed so far from the heyday (like early 00's) and Jordan is releasing colorways he used to would never release, used to be a telltale sign on a fake. And the quality is ****, again like what would normally be a giveaway of a fake. And lowtop Air Force 1's, sheesh, ****s look and feel like boats now
Man so many other Nike's to buy now Jordan's don't even get a real second look from me. How long ago did the Lightning VI's come out, struck out on them, figured it was a sign.

What in Sam hill is going on here, dude really said that? Turn back the ****. WILD in here.

I remember the debate between Mikal and Miles Bridges here. Mikal was the safer bet to be an excellent 3&D wing while Miles had the higher upside. Who would have thought that they would both reach their potential and potentially earn the same amount. Love to see it. :nthat:

:angry: "sThaR hUnTinG"
GettyImages-980893648.jpg

Kinda heated I got that 76ers windrunner full price last week and just finding out this deal saver lol

I remember the debate between Mikal and Miles Bridges here. Mikal was the safer bet to be an excellent 3&D wing while Miles had the higher upside. Who would have thought that they would both reach their potential and potentially earn the same amount. Love to see it. :nthat:

:angry: "sThaR hUnTinG"
GettyImages-980893648.jpg
I remember it was Miles Bridges vs Josh Jackson debate. I thought Jackson was going to be a good one lol

Then I remember Miles Bridges deciding to go back to school :lol:

Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom