The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it work? Might pivot there if I don’t get these cool greys lol

Don't they drop next month? I may cop for nostalgic purposes. Last time they dropped that I recall was in 2010. I just went to the FootLocker across the street an hour before a midnight release, waited in a short line and copped. 11 years later and you either have to be lucky or super computer programmer with an army of bots on deck to cop :lol:

I have the 2018 Concords sitting in a box. I've worn them maybe five times. Beautiful shoe to look at, but I can't see myself wearing them consistently.

Title is O.d, but that is impressive stuff from JRE. I knew nothing about him coming in, thought he'd be a bust because he isn't super athletic and at 6'10 but he can shoot 3s (42% in fact last I checked) and switch p'n'rs, 2 things that keep undersized bigs in the NBA.

Don't they drop next month?
Officially yeah but they just shock dropped on snkrs 30 minutes ago …

I have the 2018 Concords sitting in a box. I've worn them maybe five times. Beautiful shoe to look at, but I can't see myself wearing them consistently.
Mine are ds SMH

Fanatics has 30% OFF coupon for those looking to buy City Edition stuff that dropped today (or whatever else you might want)...
Where is the code? :nerd:

What's the code
It doesn’t actually show the code when the extension adds it. Doesn’t show up on the invoice either.

Guess all I can do is suggest adding the Capital One Shopping extension to Chrome.

CE28AF55-3299-4B94-81D1-416909C32A87.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: MVP
I don't even keep up with Jordans like that anymore. I have a few pair of 1's because they sit right with jeans, shorts, pants, moreso than any other shoe but when I see 11's out in the wild, the shape has changed so far from the heyday (like early 00's) and Jordan is releasing colorways he used to would never release, used to be a telltale sign on a fake. And the quality is ****, again like what would normally be a giveaway of a fake. And lowtop Air Force 1's, sheesh, ****s look and feel like boats now

Have Concords and Cool Greys, but don't really wear them much.

1s, 3s, 4s, 5s get a lot of wear though. I like 2s too, but the only pair I had was the Melos and the sole just separated recently :frown:

Wearing air Jordan’s other than the 1’s past the age of 21 is an L in my personal record book

I say this as someone who hasn't worn Jordan's other than 1's past the age of 21 but you come to predominantly male forum and talk about "turning back the cock" and men's booties aging well. You are a delusional Knicks fan. Your hands have never seen a drop lotion or moisturizer. You claim to be 5'2" and 110 pounds. You hold your beer bottles like you're about to deep throat them. You once stated you were drinking "penis coladas".

Your existence as well as the one you have decided to portray online for whatever deranged reason is an L in the Guinness Book of World Records. You have no right to cast judgement on others.

Respectfully. Have a great week, man!

I don't know how much the Bagley situation has to do with Luke but it would be consistent for his coaching career. Every year he seems to get tuned out by at least one player

I say this as someone who hasn't worn Jordan's other than 1's past the age of 21 but you come to predominantly male forum and talk about "turning back the cock" and men's booties aging well. You are a delusional Knicks fan. Your hands have never seen a drop lotion or moisturizer. You claim to be 5'2" and 110 pounds. You hold your beer bottles like you're about to deep throat them. You once stated you were drinking "penis coladas".

Your existence as well as the one you have decided to portray online for whatever deranged reason is an L in the Guinness Book of World Records. You have no right to cast judgement on others.

Respectfully. Have a great week, man!
6003C4F7-926E-4DB5-BE9F-48D9403B133C.jpeg

My concords from 18 squeak like hell :smh: i wear them like once every few months but it’s still 1s over anything.

Bagley been a mess since he was drafted.

Fox hasn't been the AS-level player like he's supposed to be. 41/23/71 splits.

Barnes has been awesome, but he's the only wing on the team worth a damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom