The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8dekNs_KVe-U-eGMbaO5uwvUdKg_BIechsGddkHXHKg.jpg

Damn y'all messing up not having one of those extensions on your browser. They been around for a while. Probably would've saved folks thousands over the years :lol:

amirite DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ?

His tweets are entertaining here and there, but I've never really been a fan of Zach Harper's actual writing.

This is how he does his rankings though...

Just a reminder, the Power Rankings this season don’t just rank the 30 teams. We’ve divided these teams into tiers, which any of the teams can move in and out of all season long. Here are the six tiers:

• Rebuilding franchise – Self-explanatory
  • Tired-of-rebuilding franchise – They’re not trying to keep rebuilding but they’re just not good enough to avoid it
  • Play-In Tournament gives them life – Normally, this team would be headed toward Tank-a-palooza, but the Play-In Tournament is keeping them alive
  • Playoff hopeful – Too good to be firmly considered a Play-In Tournament team but not good enough to really make noise in the postseason
  • On the brink of contention – A piece away from believing they can win the title
  • Contender – Self-explanatory
As always, I am sure we will all agree on the placement of all 30 teams, especially your favorite team.

Here’s how the Power Rankings work:

• It’s up to my discretion how the rankings shake out each week. For some teams, they’ll be hit in the short term. Others will be given the benefit for the long term. Yes, it is entirely subjective.
  • I do not believe in the transitive property with these teams. If Team X beats Team Y and Team Y beats Team Z, it doesn’t mean Team X is automatically better than Team Z.
  • If I have a team ahead of another team, there’s no reason to ask why they’re ranked above the team you like. The answer is pretty simple: I think that team is set up better for success.
  • Yes, I watch the games. And yes, I watch your favorite team.
  • Only 15 teams will be deemed worthy of a GIF or video each week. That’s to limit how much we eat up your data and computer’s processor.
  • This is supposed to be fun, so let’s have fun with it.

His tweets are entertaining here and there, but I've never really been a fan of Zach Harper's actual writing.

This is how he does his rankings though...

I respect his transparency. Probably not much different than how a lot of us would handle doing Power Rankings. :lol:

Does anyone know of a solid place to order an already cooked turkey from? Especially a deep fried one?

idk if my fam is doing a get together this year so I want to get a turkey

So far I see Lucille's has them for $86. I'm in So Cal btw so if any locals know any spots please let me know!

Does anyone know of a solid place to order an already cooked turkey from? Especially a deep fried one?

idk if my fam is doing a get together this year so I want to get a turkey

So far I see Lucille's has them for $86. I'm in So Cal btw so if any locals know any spots please let me know!
Popeye's bruh. ANd you can get a pan of turkey from Golden Corral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom