The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae not the right guy to say it cause people not gonna wanna hear it from him cause of the rep but he’s not really that wrong. There have been some straight up instances where he wasn’t even doing a “non basketball move” and was legit fouled but it’s not getting called either.

Fournier and Rose on the court, you know they’re gonna be switching everything & you run a weak *** fake DHO to get Barrett on the ball? :lol:

Billy D has learned nothing

I’m not a celebrity but I have to find the right drink company to acquire an equity stake in. I **** with both Vitamin Water and Body Armour so I clearly have good taste. 50 and Kobe (RIP) came up big:pimp:

In a season where we’re only 5 games in and a lot of the traditionally great shooters are shooting poorly (at MUCH worse clips than Steph), I don’t think is too concerning. Despite putting up 30PPG Steph is actually struggling offensively by his standards which is kind of scary.

Trae not the right guy to say it cause people not gonna wanna hear it from him cause of the rep but he’s not really that wrong. There have been some straight up instances where he wasn’t even doing a “non basketball move” and was legit fouled but it’s not getting called either.
It be like that. The same way guys were often just making good defensive plays and getting fouls called on intentional hooks by the offensive player.

It's like the infield shift in baseball. Pull hitters hitting like .240 would be hitting .300+ if it wasn't for the shift and they still don't adapt and just slap it the other way :lol:

1st off the bulls badly need a big we kept getting lost on switches & they ate off mouse in the house buckets or easy 2 for a $1 plays off bad shots

There was a clown in my section who kept saying “ kemba you suck” WHILE kemba was cooking… he switched it to “obi you suck” but got kicked out anyway mid 4th after he had actually shut up for almost a quarter😂

So much in that last play

Zo shouldve took the ball out period

The play was for Zach to inbound & get it back but demar kept it

Demar wanted to be the hero & should’ve went to the cup > a double contested middy

refs don’t rock with us AT ALL so many bs touch calls on one end but nothing on the other with everything but blood.

4-1 ain’t bad but the real gauntlet starts tomorrow
Utah
Boston
Philly
Philly
Brooklyn
Dallas
Golden state
Clippers
Lakers
Portland
Denver
Then New York again

these next 12 will show what the bulls really are imo

Ohhh I see why they lost now..

20211029_014337.jpg
"He needs to do more. A true superstar would have scored 60."

QU!K QU!K type logic

Woulda thought the Bulls lost by 20 at some of the comments in here :lol:

i purposely skipped all the pages assuming that would be the case

we got cooked all game can’t talk around that but down 12 with a couple minutes left it shouldn’t have ended as a 1 point game at all.
Randle blew 2 ft’s & should’ve paid for it with a last second loss but like I said demar wanted to be the hero … 82-0 wasn’t ever on the table anyway 😂

It's like the infield shift in baseball. Pull hitters hitting like .240 would be hitting .300+ if it wasn't for the shift and they still don't adapt and just slap it the other way :lol:
Well that's the thing...with this rule change, it theoretically wouldn't affect your number of possessions,. You just simply have to play smarter the possessions where you would have foul baited in the past. That might mean setting something up for a teammate or trying to get a better legitimate shot. I understand it's lower % but it if you're shooting 7-10 FT per game this only impacts 3-5 possessions per game and you're not baiting every time so it's probably 1-3 possessions. It's really not THAT deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom