The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ja owns that Steve guy :pimp:
raKtiNxO_400x400.jpg

I keep telling y'all man

that Steph dribble dribble throw up a contested 3 offense is cool when he's making them

his entire game was pure struggle in the 4th and over time when that **** is clanging

Steph went 7-20 or something like that from 3 :lol: . As great as Steph is, bull can't really get a bucket when he wants. Shots in overtime were terrible

Cuz people take it personally :lol:
I think you can say that goes both ways When it comes to Bron, Steph and there Lakers love/hate, there are folks that take it personally but for the most part, it’s just jokes IMO.

Like for example, some posters have been waiting a week and half to get their Steph jokes/takes off.

Or the Mickey Mouse title stuff with the bubble.

Or the MLGA/ALA stuff.

If you haven’t been around enough to see the poster’s opinion on the player/team, you probably can’t tell if it’s objective analysis, them taking it personally or them trolling.

I think you can say that goes both ways When it comes to Bron, Steph and there Lakers love/hate, there are folks that take it personally but for the most part, it’s just jokes IMO.

Like for example, some posters have been waiting a week and half to get their Steph jokes/takes off.

Or the Mickey Mouse title stuff with the bubble.

Or the MLGA/ALA stuff.

If you haven’t been around enough to see the poster’s opinion on the player/team, you probably can’t tell if it’s objective analysis, them taking it personally or them trolling.
Nah. There don’t be no jokes when Steve loses. Everybody disappears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom