The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

They're up there, but there's no way they're the best out of the whole Kobe sig line. Only people who believe that tend to be those who aren't even into Kobe's, just the Cloaks.
There's a ton of Kobe IV's alone that are better that people seem to forget about, but can be included among some of the best Kobe colorways and there's been many.
Alot of the Kobe's in this thread are better...
http://niketalk.com/t/336187/spoiledfeets-kobe-collection-kicks-and-photography

I see where you are going with this, but I'd have to tell you that is not all the way true. I own tons of Kobe's that I wear (starting with the Kobe 1 and even the ones before his official sig) and yeah I doubled up on the Cloaks because it is the dopest Kobe. No diss to you, but just letting you know there are some of us who actually like this colorway the most.

Last edited:
cant get on a man for voicing his opinion, i my eyes cloaks are def top 10 out the sig its just hard to even put and actual order just based on CW cuz most are just pure fire then performance/comfort come in to play cuz it becomes too hard to even rate them

I see where you are going with this, but I'd have to tell you that is not all the way true. I own tons of Kobe's that I wear (starting with the Kobe 1 and even the ones before his official sig) and yeah I doulbled up on the Cloaks because it is the dopest Kobe. No diss to you, but just letting you know there are some of us who actually like this colorway the most.

Of course, but my comment was directed more towards the people who have never owned or cared about a Kobe shoe until the Cloaks and then they swear it's the greatest Kobe of all time. It's all opinions in the end, but if you've never owned any other Kobe's before I find it a little difficult to take your opinion seriously.

Code:
Of course, but my comment was directed more towards the people who have never owned or cared about a Kobe shoe until the Cloaks and then they swear it's the greatest Kobe of all time. It's all opinions in the end, but if you've never owned any other Kobe's before I find it a little difficult to take your opinion seriously.

that logic seems a bit flawed.

i don't have to own a Ferrari to know it's, in my opinion, one of the greatest cars on the road.

i've owned several pairs of Kobes, but it doesn't make me anymore qualified to give my opinion than a friend of mine who thinks the Kobe VII is hideous.

^ That's ok, it is my opinion and one could argue that any logic is flawed when dealing with opinions.

EDIT

BTW, didn't mean to offend anyone. Just stating my opinion just as others have as well. Some people will agree with me and some people will disagree.

Last edited:

in yalls fav shoe....

It has been an up and down year mostly due to the sub-par colorways and colorblocking. Time to end the chapter and start a new one with the 8s even though i'm not completely sold but looking forward to Nike stepping up for the new year(YOTS). See you guys in the new thread!

Hello NT community, this thread actually inspired me to cop two pairs of the Cloaks (my first Kobe's ever) at my local HOH in Guam and I was wondering if anybody tried putting infrared laces on the Cloaks before? And where did one get such laces as I've been looking far and wide for them? Also does anybody know anyone selling a pair of ASGs in 10.5? Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Here is the Nike Zoom Kobe VII iD Kobe wore tonight.

He used the insert from the white/court purple-black-university gold Nike Zoom Kobe VII.

I feel ya, its all good G, didn't look at it as a negative this is what this forum is about sharing info and our outlooks on kicks and etc. On a side note, I like ya avy, it took me back to 5th grade when those first dropped! :nthat:

Cloaks ReRelease This Morning At My HoH :smile:

Several Pairs Will Be Had! Definitely The Best VII Colorway Just Ahead Of ASG's and Xmas' By A Hair :pimp:

Haaaaaaaaaaa!.... I know its a new era and generation and time changes!
But I cant stand theses so called hype beasts witch I call em Hyper B 's.
When they show up and buy everything 2 sale to come up. I respect the Individual
doing wut hes gotta do to do wut he wants 2 do. But that's just me.
But that's just the game these day's, and life goes on.

couldve got the away kobe elite for $149 - 30% through the FnF last week, so $104 + tax but still passed. still want em, but still can't get over paying even that price. guess i may be reaching to hope to see them for $80, they are sitting everywhere still.

also looking for the TB color in the red/black or black/white with the elite scales to get dirt cheap too. they still full price.

Back
Top Bottom