The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

^ need pics of those asap.

these should have been the inlines
DAMN

love supremes or any shell with the play strong inserts

CHILL ON THE BUYING AND SELLING. BANS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR FUTURE OFFENDERS.

Word to motha

Last edited:
Any1 have good pics of the ID's he wore durin the 30K game????.....has he wore these before???.....thinkin bout makin a pair for the moment 

^ I agree, a commemorative pair would be nice. I'm going to knock out 1 more ZK7 iD before the 8s drop.

I'm excited about the 8s but at the same time super weary. I guess one subpar model won't hurt after 7 (Nike) good signatures.

I'm more than happy to move onto the 8s. The VIIs had a cool design, but the poor execution of the "system" and lack of comfort really killed them for me, aside from just a general lack of really great colorways at least IMO. I'm not necessarily a fan of some of the colorways and crazy patterns we've seen from the leaked and official pics of the 8s so far either, but it looks like they will be much more comfortable than the VIIs and be more along the lines of the IV-VI in terms of comfort/performance, which is key to me.

^ Looks like because the heel clip is purple. On the ID's in order for the heel clip to be purple the whole site paneling would have to be that color as well.

^^ANY Time My Man :nthat:

Glad They Ended Up In Appreciative Hands :wink:

Some Of These Self Entitled New Comers Just Don't Get It :smh:

Last edited:
When you guys are rocking the VII's casually do you guys lace it all the way to prevent the heel slippage?

^Sole 23...lol yea I hear ya man.

^Anderson...I personally never lace anything all the way up unless I'm about to ball...

Yeah I usually never do either, but the heel slippage is annoying the hell out of me.

Thanks for your input buddy.

I'm starting to see a lot of these on courts. Seems like everyone is wearing the VII's in the league I play in now. Must be because they hit outlets.

I haven't seen any hit as low as the V's and VI's yet. They just made plenty of the V's and VI's to go around that's why they got so low, hopefully the same things happens with these.

I miss getting $40 dollar Kobe's through phone orders from outlets in the middle of no where.

^^ I seen alot of ppl wear kobes since june came up, In chicago all you see are ppl wear drose shoes now but I always seen ppl wear kobes also, I only seen like 3 ppl wear lebrons

Yea I'm in Jersey and nobody rocks Kobe's.....Makes me feel good as hell when I break out a old pair. I think the Cloak garnered a lot of attention to the ZK7 model. NOBODY camped for any of the other limited ZK7s until the Cloaks. Even on the initial Cloak release, nobody was there.

Back
Top Bottom