The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Very smooth transition! 
smokin.gif

Anyone see the NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII SYSTEM (TEAM) on nike dot com? they have orange, blue, green, red, and black versions of what look like the kobe VII elites

Last edited:
A few months back I hit up nordstroms rack n picked up the easter pdf and purple n gold pdf. ive seen every regular color vii under retail in nike outlet or random footlockers around. Homes, dukes, black grey, wolfs etc

Anyone see the NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII SYSTEM (TEAM) on nike dot com? they have orange, blue, green, red, and black versions of what look like the kobe VII elites

They've been out for quite awhile now. Haven't seen anyone with a pair, probably just waiting for the mandatory price drop.

Some Va Tech guys had the orange team banks on the other day. Looked dope on court, but I have not seen any on this thread.

Last edited:

Couldn't resist the double up, one of the most beautiful shoes everly made. Just a small part from my Kobe 7 collection. Only need the Olympic (regular ones) and I am done. One the right I have worn a number of times and the one on the left chillin on ice! :nthat:

Last edited:
A few months back I hit up nordstroms rack n picked up the easter pdf and purple n gold pdf. ive seen every regular color vii under retail in nike outlet or random footlockers around. Homes, dukes, black grey, wolfs etc
Isn't this clear proof of how well the viis sold?

Someone on the Niketalk Facebook group posted this.. saying that he saw em in a Foot Locker.

nerd.gif
 Anyone else see this? 

Someone on the Niketalk Facebook group posted this.. saying that he saw em in a Foot Locker.

nerd.gif
 Anyone else see this? 
maybe acrossseas FTL?? or just someone messing around n putting their pair on the shelf to play with people's feeling

if soooo very very bad joke 
indifferent.gif

maybe acrossseas FTL?? or just someone messing around n putting their pair on the shelf to play with people's feeling
if soooo very very bad joke :stoneface:

I live in Korea and the footlockers here don't carry Kobes, at least the last time I checked they didn't. When I went to China a few months ago I didn't see any footlockers and all the YOTD kobes had been long gone. Probably just a joke.

Back
Top Bottom