The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Couldn't resist the double up, one of the most beautiful shoes everly made. Just a small part from my Kobe 7 collection. Only need the Olympic (regular ones) and I am done. One the right I have worn a number of times and the one on the left chillin on ice! :nthat:

Good stuff brother!

Serious Question, I found the Kobe Galaxys for retail, Should I pull the trigger or just utilize the cash for the upcoming Kobe VIII? I feel like the Kobe 7 Galaxy is a classic color way in my opinion.

Appreciate it, Yea they are retail and authentic. They been worn but I seriously don't care as long you take care of them Im down, I wear my stuff anyway.

Do it man! Hopefully wherever you are has decent weather because those things are hard to keep clean. That white upper seems like a magnet for all things bad.

Yeah the white upper Is the hardest I've had to try when cleaning a surface on any recent shoe. Pain in the *** is a huge understatement.

anybody still looking for Wolf VII's you can try the Tanger Outet in Glendale, AZ.

they had a decent size run last night. i think i got the last 11's, though.

here's the number - (623) 877-2027

I was just at HoH Beverley center and they had the sharks for $69 plus they have that number in the store that you text that takes off 10 dollars making them $59 before taxes.

Last edited:
I was just at HoH Beverley center and they had the sharks for $69 plus they have that number in the store that you text that takes off 10 dollars making them $59 before taxes.
my sharks are still clean but if i found those are wolf's for that price I'd def be in for another pair.

I can't wait to see what these 8's look like, thats going to determine if i keep up my pursuit for V's VI's and more VII's .
(gotta save money next year for a big trip)

my sharks are still clean but if i found those are wolf's for that price I'd def be in for another pair.
I can't wait to see what these 8's look like, thats going to determine if i keep up my pursuit for V's VI's and more VII's .
(gotta save money next year for a big trip)
Not sure what you mean? Are you waiting for more colorways of the 8s? There are plenty of pics of the 8s. IMO the 7s were the best looking but the most uncomfortable fit. I have only had 5, 6, 7 BTW.  

Back
Top Bottom