The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

:wow: :rofl: my homeboy? lol definitely my girl...she was lowkey kinda mad cuz the effect on the app made her legs look hairy...lol but nah i got mine on discount as well..matter fact they were free after i helped some people get the brons and KDs. but thanks. next up id say is the WTK or YOTD...

Damn my bad G, no disrespect intended. Legs did looks like they had hair on them so I kinda assume it was a leggings wearing homie. Pics is fresh regardless.

Shame on whichever employee at footlocker that put that image of the fake grinch kobe 8 in that catalog.

-

edit: wrong thread, my bad

Last edited:
Damn my bad G, no disrespect intended. Legs did looks like they had hair on them so I kinda assume it was a leggings wearing homie. Pics is fresh regardless.

lol all good bro, what kind a homie is that hahaha definitely not one imma be hanging with

I work at FTL it is simply a managers choice if they want to transfer a shoe for you. and most will say no because the original store loses the $140 dollars they would have added to make their day. Its nothing personal but i probably wouldnt cut for someone i dont know either.
eyes.gif
No, it wasn't like he said he didn't want to, he said no they couldn't do it.

Since everybody is debating on top colorways I'll just leave my top 3 here:

1. Cloaks

2. Galaxy

3. Shark

Honorable mentions: Wolf, WTK

I have the WTKs, and Easter PDF. Will cop Wolf's, Shark's and Black/Grey's if I find them for under 100.

Last edited:
I'd put the Cloaks at the top of my VII list, and I have both the Barcas and the YOTD's. I think they were one of the last shoes I was actually able to camp for before FTL changed their procedures. Ahhh, the good old days of hanging out and talking kicks with people you know and don't know and just having a great time. I would like to double up but there's so much coming up. Congrats to all that were able to wait it out and get their pair for retail!

No, it wasn't like he said he didn't want to, he said no they couldn't do it.

Since everybody is debating on top colorways I'll just leave my top 3 here:

1. Cloaks
2. Galaxy
3. Shark

Honorable mentions: Wolf, WTK

I have the WTKs, and Easter PDF. Will cop Wolf's, Shark's and Black/Grey's if I find them for under 100.
I honestly think you're the first person in this Forum that has the WTKs and don't have them ranked 1....(I'm proud)

for me
1. Sharks (Gosh I love my sharks.)
2. Cloaks
3. Barcelona Yellow (aka my wolverines)

I did like the galaxys a lot but i started to fall away from that stage of seeing them, they're cool but some details i wish were a little better.

I didnt get the wolf greys, I wanted them but after i got my diamond turf 2 wolf greys. for half the price I'm happy enough.

Black Grey is a solid color also.

I was going to wear my Diamond turfs today....but now i feel I need to wear my sharks....

sharks are so well done! A few of the VII cw's lacked (Lower Merion's, still copped) compared to previous years but all in all it's been a pretty good run. I miss the Rice's but I believe that school closed if I'm not mistaken. I still may cop YY's when they go on disco. My WTK's may be one of my favorites besides the cloaks but more for the story behind how I got them than anything else. Some GREAT friends knew I was all about all things Kobe and were able to get them for me. I was so grateful so they will always mean a lot to me. Until actual pics and info surface on VIII's I'm living in here!

I honestly think you're the first person in this Forum that has the WTKs and don't have them ranked 1....(I'm proud)
for me
1. Sharks (Gosh I love my sharks.)
2. Cloaks
3. Barcelona Yellow (aka my wolverines)
I did like the galaxys a lot but i started to fall away from that stage of seeing them, they're cool but some details i wish were a little better.
I didnt get the wolf greys, I wanted them but after i got my diamond turf 2 wolf greys. for half the price I'm happy enough.
Black Grey is a solid color also.
I was going to wear my Diamond turfs today....but now i feel I need to wear my sharks....

I have the WTK, Cloaks and ASG are easily better. Have even thought about selling the WTK.

1. Cloaks

2. Sharks

3. YOTD (wish they released in USA)

Honorable mentions - Cheetahs (Christmas), Barcelona (Phins), USA, Galaxy.

1. Del Sol Supremes
2. WBF
3. Dukes
8)

Had the ASG briefly but sold them because I wasn't feeling the galaxy print in person.
Wore Cloaks once but sold(too much purple,I would've been cool with them if the upper was black, really hated the green) them slightly above retail.
Wore Wolf once, sold($100) them for what I paid for.
Wore Aces twice but sold($100) them to a high-schooler because he liked them very much.
Didn't sell them because I didn't like them or they felt uncomfortable, just trying to limit the amount of VIIs. So I have the 3 listed, iD, and the Black/Greys. Onto the VIIIs?? hmm Really want to get a pair of CD IV first :nerd:

I really like the black/greys. very underated. regret selling mine. now im in a hunt for a sz 10

Maybe cuz you got the WACK A** dude as your avi, :lol:
Naw but seriously it all depends on what employee you get. Some are very helpful and eager to provide the best customer service possible and some are just lazy and don't want to do ISH at all since its not something the HAVE to do, ya know. Its very simple to get the HOH product transfer if you happen to catch a really nice Manager. Just luck of the draw I suppose.
Thanks again bruh for the info, just picked up my pair that they transferred to my store today!!!

Stop lol, but seriously all I could get out of him was "No.....nope......no, we can't". 
Bruh if u really want these keep trying, u prob caught somebody that just didnt feel like doing the transfer.

Haven't posted in a hot minute but I been on a 7 rampage lately cloaks are definitely up there but my favorite colorway has to be the positive/negatives

Top ZK7 CWs IMO

1 YOTD
2 BHM
3 Candy Barcelona

Sleeper......Wolf

I have the WTK and I really don't know what the fuss is about. Aside from being wild limited they're not that appealing.

Cloak theme is creative and super tough. They'll be HIGHLY sought after years from now. I picked them up on the 1st go round.

Got Wind Today That The Local HOH Will Be Doing Their Cloak ReRelease This Coming Week Tuesday..... Went Ahead And Entered The Raffle With Hopes Of Being Called On Monday To Secure A Second Pair Of These Beauties :pimp:

Hoping The Locals Won't Even Know About This ReRelease With The Holidays Approaching And All So I Can Walk With Multiples :nerd:

Last edited:
does anyone have an idea of how much the 7s will drop when the 8s come out? I want to get a pair of snow leopards but idk if I should wait or get a pair now with 20% off

does anyone have an idea of how much the 7s will drop when the 8s come out? I want to get a pair of snow leopards but idk if I should wait or get a pair now with 20% off

I think it depends on how they're selling in your stores......

I saw a pair of VI's 2 months ago still full price but the duke and and lakers home are about 79.99
just luck of the draw

Back
Top Bottom