The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Yeah, just called my HOH and they don't have them. Going to have to try that^.

Nah, they said they can't do it 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Nah, they said they can't do it :smh: .

Sorry to hear that, I was told its not something they can't do just something they prefer not to do. It's up to the manager from what I was told.

Sorry to hear that, I was told its not something they can't do just something they prefer not to do. It's up to the manager from what I was told.

Nah, they said they can't do it :smh: .
Which one did u call? I called SS first and the told me they had them but the manager there seemed a little slow. I asked her if they shipped to home because my store was out and she said no, then told me to order online, told her I couldnt, then she asked if i was corporate, told her no, then after that asked me why originally called again:x.

The Riverside store just simply asked me to have my nearby HOH call him to set up a transfer. That simple. I was told that they should arrive by next week and they would call me. I also asked the guy at the Riverside store if he could put my name on the box and he told me he would add it.

Im just hoping my local HOH doesnt sell my pair thinking that its just an extra shoe. Fingers crossed.

Since it's this guys 3rd pair, I am pretty sure he is talking about HOH Chicago and/or HOH North Riverside, IL. 
Thanks Man.

The Riverside store just simply asked me to have my nearby HOH call him to set up a transfer. That simple. I was told that they should arrive by next week and they would call me. I also asked the guy at the Riverside store if he could put my name on the box and he told me he would add it.
Im just hoping my local HOH doesnt sell my pair thinking that its just an extra shoe. Fingers crossed.
I called Riverside asking if I could get it sent to my HOH and they said no. Wtf.

I called Riverside asking if I could get it sent to my HOH and they said no. Wtf.

Maybe cuz you got the WACK A** dude as your avi, :lol:

Naw but seriously it all depends on what employee you get. Some are very helpful and eager to provide the best customer service possible and some are just lazy and don't want to do ISH at all since its not something the HAVE to do, ya know. Its very simple to get the HOH product transfer if you happen to catch a really nice Manager. Just luck of the draw I suppose.

Maybe cuz you got the WACK A** dude as your avi,
laugh.gif

Naw but seriously it all depends on what employee you get. Some are very helpful and eager to provide the best customer service possible and some are just lazy and don't want to do ISH at all since its not something the HAVE to do, ya know. Its very simple to get the HOH product transfer if you happen to catch a really nice Manager. Just luck of the draw I suppose.
Stop lol, but seriously all I could get out of him was "No.....nope......no, we can't". 

I'm starting to want a 2nd pair , I wore mine to the gym today... my trainer said how many different shoes you have, yesterday was red today is purple....no turqoi...no green.. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Cloaks are definitely sexy and easily the top VII colorway to me. I wouldn't put it at #1 for the entire sig line though, and I think the fact that they're a colorway for the VIIs kinda hurts it if I'm ranking them. There's others like the Bruce Lees, Chaos, Carpe Diems, MLK IVs, Grinches, OCs, etc that I think are either better or just as good.

I mean sure the VII wasn't a great shoe as the V's and VI's, but the Cloaks were just straight fire.  I am definitely not looking down on the Bruce Lee's, DK's, BS's Home and Away at all.  I think some people would put the V's and VI's colorway above the Cloaks just because the V's and VI's definitely outperformed the VII's.  Either way Nike needs make some better colorways for the VIII's because the colorways for the VII's simply didn't live up to its potential.

My local HOH got a restock in also. Brother -n -law went in today
and asked about the 1 Cloak shoe sitting on the frnt counter if they
Had his sz, dude said they just received another shipment.
manager says those FTL 's that asked for more got more sent to them.

I work at FTL it is simply a managers choice if they want to transfer a shoe for you. and most will say no because the original store loses the $140 dollars they would have added to make their day. Its nothing personal but i probably wouldnt cut for someone i dont know either. :rolleyes

My local HOH got a restock in also. Brother -n -law went in today
and asked about the 1 Cloak shoe sitting on the frnt counter if they
Had his sz, dude said they just received another shipment.
manager says those FTL 's that asked for more got more sent to them.
^. Which HOH is this? I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow and see if they can transfer to my local HOH. Need these cloaks.

Those that have not been fortunate to cop, I know how you feel
I was one of you guys up untill last weekend when I just had to
drive three hrs to my closest HOH and wait in line nine hrs to get these Cloaks. Kept asking for help
From so called homies or they say family NT MEMBERS. Was able to dble up, So my advice to those still on the hunt,
Do it yourself rather than asking for someone to help ya out. Before ther all gone!
"HOLDYOUROWN "

The best KOBE 7 PERIOD!!!! IMO of course.
cloaks are so over rated....jeez

That pic of you and your homeboy in the christmas cheetahs is dope, the pic is dope. The christmas cheetahs are the ugliest yet kinda unique colorways of the 7 in my opinion. Passed several times at retail and twice on discount. Just don't like any of the leopard print and the color combo makes it worse. Still a dope pic, the wet gravel is a dope backdrop.

Cloaks are definitely sexy and easily the top VII colorway to me. I wouldn't put it at #1 for the entire sig line though, and I think the fact that they're a colorway for the VIIs kinda hurts it if I'm ranking them. There's others like the Bruce Lees, Chaos, Carpe Diems, MLK IVs, Grinches, OCs, etc that I think are either better or just as good.

They're up there, but there's no way they're the best out of the whole Kobe sig line. Only people who believe that tend to be those who aren't even into Kobe's, just the Cloaks.

There's a ton of Kobe IV's alone that are better that people seem to forget about, but can be included among some of the best Kobe colorways and there's been many.

Alot of the Kobe's in this thread are better...

http://niketalk.com/t/336187/spoiledfeets-kobe-collection-kicks-and-photography

Last edited:
:wow: :rofl: my homeboy? lol definitely my girl...she was lowkey kinda mad cuz the effect on the app made her legs look hairy...lol but nah i got mine on discount as well..matter fact they were free after i helped some people get the brons and KDs. but thanks. next up id say is the WTK or YOTD...

They're up there, but there's no way they're the best out of the whole Kobe sig line. Only people who believe that tend to be those who aren't even into Kobe's, just the Cloaks.

There's a ton of Kobe IV's alone that are better that people seem to forget about, but can be included among some of the best Kobe colorways and there's been many.

Alot of the Kobe's in this thread are better...

http://niketalk.com/t/336187/spoiledfeets-kobe-collection-kicks-and-photography
Man I've seen some crazy heat from spoiledfeet's collection. Some of the Kobes he has are something else.

In terms of the VIIs, it's Cloaks and YOTDs, then everything else for me, but they're also the only two I own :lol: I'd say if I ever cop another VII, it'd probably be the Galaxies. It's more likely for me to pick up more IVs or earlier sigs that I missed out on though since I'm good on the Vs and VIs. I miss the MLK IVs I had :frown:

Last edited:
Cloaks are cool, but overrated IMO. Had a pair, wore em once and sold em. Little piece of me wishes I kept em, oh well...

Black/greys are prob the most underrated.

A lot of other colorways would be up there for me if they didnt have the stupid animals on the hell...

Nice pics everyone!

*back to lurking this thread*

Back
Top Bottom