The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Closest spot getting the cloaks is PG Plaza and I'm currently comfortable chilling in my house in Bmore. Looks like 3rd time ain't the charm. If these don't pop up online, then that's it for me lol.

Didnt know about the restock but speakin of cloaks, I rocked mine to my aunts T-giving day...My cuz was lovin them when he thought they were blue/turqoise....then like an hour later he sees that there purple and says wait werent you wearing green kobes before? i just hit him with the :pimp:

At the serramonte hoh. Lined up for the Kobe while there are more than half here for the 7s. Seems like they got plenty.

Soo wanted to get a pair of cloaks, but I blew too much cash on Black Friday. Rather not be too selfish and get gifts for the family instead.

Damn Beverly Center HOH holding pairs for employees
mean.gif
Were they sold out of most sizes? Phone rings busy all the time. 

went to costa mesa hoh around 12 today and still had cloaks sz 9. it was a lot easier than i thought itd be haha. if anyone is interested, im planning on selling these since i already have another pair of 7s

I walked in the local hoh around 8 pm and the cloaks seemed to be sitting. I copped a size 12 easy and grabbed my son the ying yang. I looked at the shoe when I got home and I noticed a nasty scratch on the swoosh, kinda mad but f it I got em :smokin

After almost a year trying to cop these, w/paying more than retail,Finally mission acomplished..
Had to drive 3 hrs to cop. Was the first n line by 7 am wen HOH opened, I was able to
cop 2 pairs. Almost snagged the the ying yangs for my older boy but ended up getting him
the Cloaks also. Ther were 9 in line everyone except 1 person stocked up on the cloaks just kept
going to the back of the line. Them YYngs were dope.

I was walking in my local HOH and asked for two pairs.. next thing I no another dude right behind and says he wants all of them and they sell them to him... It was a lot of pairs to

^my local hoh is fairlane town center dearborn, michigan. They had literally almost every kobe vii and lbj x in stock. Idk about sizes but dude said they had plenty, also the champs had those calvin johnsons sitting. Dudes here really dont care about kicks if it aint jordans or foams

Back
Top Bottom