The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Picked up the Concords for $69.99 at nordstrom rack... 
nthat.gif

Picked up the Concords for $69.99 at nordstrom rack... :nthat:

With both fast & strong insoles? Great deal!

I ended up ordering the Home Elites off NDC, for $159.99 - 15% = $135.97...like said above, didn't want to wait for the 20% off sale & my size is sold out. 11.5 is my backup size & that's already gone. If they go cheaper, no big deal...I'll scoop another pair then.

-Pete

Damn if only the Fire Red 4s weren't coming out this week.
im extremely happy i feel these are underrated
This. If only they used the PDF pattern on so much better colors. I really wished they made some laces or something better than those socks

Last edited:
everytime I hit up the local Nordstrom rack down here there isn't a damn thing in stock are you all coppin' in store or online???... Great finds by all who are able to cop in store from Nordstrom.. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
everytime I hit up the local Nordstrom rack down here there isn't a damn thing in stock are you all coppin' in store or online???... Great finds by all who are able to cop in store from Nordstrom.. :nthat:

it all depends on the store and if you get there as soon as they stock. i saw a pair of concords last time but they were a size 13 :frown:

Trying to track down e FedEx guy

He's got my elite aways, hate waiting for the truck to get to my house; since he's been in town since 9 am

WoW, didn't expect my inbox to blow up. Sorry for the confusion people. I thought mez was referring to the mint PDFs and not the Barca's.

Last edited:
lol that awkward moment.

how much ar mint BARCAs going for?

I havent purchased kobes since the zk1 and am debating

copping despite my hate for him on court.

But i love him off word to the no dambs evil kobe in the olympics.

Its either the mint barcas or the YOTD bc I cant find any bruce lees in my size

same as mint barcas u think?

Also way off topic.

I have worn once big bang lebrons in a 9. How much cash to make an even trade for a dudes black/pink yeezy 1 in about an 8-10 condition. Thanks fambs

Back
Top Bottom