The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Was able to snag a few pairs for myself (in my size) thankfully, couldn't find any MINTS.
mean.gif

Instagram: mez0ne

Nice shoes. I know you were trying to show the wristband in the pic, but the hand placement looks mad awkward. 
Arguably the second greatest to MJ...I would have done the same thing
Fixed.

glasses.gif

I would have to agree with a few comments on this page. Cloaks > WTKs, YOTDs > WTKs, Cloaks > YOTDs, all of course my opinion.

Ok we get it...some of yall don't like the WTK's, lol. I love the WTK's, but I don't like any of the pdf's or sharks...so what do I know? :rolleyes

I can't make a list...but then I've bought all the colorways I like, except the Home Elites. Tonight I shot around in my wolf's with playstrong ID's, hope to find a 2nd pair of these for cheap later:

-Pete

This year has been disappointing, aside from the cloaks, and ASG. Not too many quality releases, comfort wasn't there, sizing was a big issue. Hope the VIII is better.

@flip

I don't know what you consider cheap, but footlocker.com has them for $124.99 and if you use the online coupon code for the bday (CPFLW7B4) during check-out you would get them for $99.99 pre-tax and pre-shipping. Not sure what size you wear but they still had a couple of sizes left last I checked.

Ok we get it...some of yall don't like the WTK's, lol. I love the WTK's, but I don't like any of the pdf's or sharks...so what do I know? :rolleyes
I can't make a list...but then I've bought all the colorways I like, except the Home Elites. Tonight I shot around in my wolf's with playstrong ID's, hope to find a 2nd pair of these for cheap later:

-Pete

join the club, i still want a pair but i dont want to pay much :frown:

@flip
I don't know what you consider cheap, but footlocker.com has them for $124.99 and if you use the online coupon code for the bday (CPFLW7B4) during check-out you would get them for $99.99 pre-tax and pre-shipping. Not sure what size you wear but they still had a couple of sizes left last I checked.

Good look, but yeah I'm size 11-11.5. I passed on a 2nd pair when they hit the Vegas & Arizona outlets for $85...I chose to only buy Ace's at that price & I'm still mad at myself smh.

Zyzz: yup, Home Elites for around $130-150, that's what I'm after...or even cheaper cuz I'm trying to be stingy :lol:

-Pete

I'm so sick that I've slept on so many of the exclusive Kobes until now when the WTKs came out. I could have had every exclusive for half off... But I'm definitely going to add the fire berry's they are a sick color way.

I like the orange insert. My Wolf comes next week. Got them from Footlocker using a $15 rewards card and the bday coupon. Came out to $101 and change, sale items don't qualify for free shipping >: , so the $15 offset the tax and shipping. I checked JimmyJazz today (forgot to check JJ before i bought them) and they are $104, with 10% code(LK25) and shipping, it is $3 more than Footlocker :smh: Could've used the rewards card towards something else.

Last edited:
I'm so sick that I've slept on so many of the exclusive Kobes until now when the WTKs came out. I could have had every exclusive for half off... But I'm definitely going to add the fire berry's they are a sick color way.

Good look, but yeah I'm size 11-11.5. I passed on a 2nd pair when they hit the Vegas & Arizona outlets for $85...I chose to only buy Ace's at that price & I'm still mad at myself smh.
Zyzz: yup, Home Elites for around $130-150, that's what I'm after...or even cheaper cuz I'm trying to be stingy :lol:
-Pete

I picked up a pair of sz 13 Home Elites off the Bay that were wore one time for $109 shipped. Included box, etc.
Great deal in my opinion and yes they were legit and in extremly fantastic condition

Back
Top Bottom