The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I picked up a pair of sz 13 Home Elites off the Bay that were wore one time for $109 shipped. Included box, etc.
Great deal in my opinion and yes they were legit and in extremly fantastic condition

Very nice deal...hope to find something like that for myself, sz 11-11.5!

-Pete

anyone here play in the elite aways? just looking to get a little information on them if they hit outlets eventually, because they seem not to be selling that well. Performance opinions, better that the original version, and whatever anyone can offer for a review.....

My Duke's came in today and I noticed something strange. Without having them broken in yet or anything, they already feel better and roomier than my sz. 13 PDF iDs I made a while back. Both are a sz. 13, only difference between the 2 is the PDF iD is equipped w/ PlayStrong inserts while the Dukes have PlayFast.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

the wolves were at the nike outlet here in toronto (vaughan mills) for any canadian NTers..

$129.99, FSR except for size 11.

still beats $179.99 :smh:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by awsome blossom  
Just grabed a pair of the elite aways for 134 of jimmy jazz
Hey everyone that ordered can I get a thumbs up plz for the info??

Some of my friends own the elites and they say they actually prefer the fast setup as opposed to the full length zoom air. And apparently they are more stiff than the regulars, but I can't verify any for this,just what people I ball with and friends of my have told me. Thought I'd let yall know.

flip, for $135 i would cop in a heart beat. People may have been turned off by the price tag and failed to realize that those shoes are sexy as hell. I missed out on the Big Stage Vs, so these are the next best thing. With that being said, if anyone knows of a 15% coupon, it would be greatly appreciated

This. I just don't understand how ppl like the WTK shoe PERIOD. The base is brown which is never done on basketball shoe let alone low tops, the orange and blue swoosh, the purple and blue laces. Besides the grey/purples those are the ugliest. But hype sells I guess.

i feel bad for grabbing the elites for $200 + tax now

why? it happens with every shoe. you buy them when they come out and months later they are half the price. it sucks but thats how it is, we have all paid retail before :lol:

thats why im becoming smarter, im starting to wait instead of jumping right in the day they release.

Back
Top Bottom