dsc00290mp.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-02

dsc00289.JPG

dsc00287uc.jpg

Glad I had to go a FULL size up to a 12, these babies are TIGHT

any smaller and they would HURT your feet

those aways are really nice, too bad i hate black shoes :smh: those wouldnt get dirty from my feet either

I love how the Kobe VII's got some good colorways recently. I was beginning to think Nike was just going to let the model die off like that.

These still don't match up anywhere near the IV's, V's and VI's as far as good colorways go, but I'm glad there's still some more decent colors to be released.

Nice group shot of 7's

Dying bc it just is not that comf of a shoe

In fact hurt to play in. For me

im glad im not a hooper then lol

so are the kobe releasing same date as kd 
indifferent.gif

what happen to kobes beening released during the week?? damn u nike, damn u!!!

anyone know how to clean the base of concords....it's getting dirty and i tried to clean'em but it made matters worse :stoneface:
[/quote]

This will sound weird but I use Armor All cleaning wipes like the ones used for car surfaces on the interior of your car. The soapy combo on those with some good scrubbing have gotten out most of the dirt on my VIIs. Work well for me, might help your situation.

Haven't been in this thread for a while but I'm gonna try and shoot for those fireberry VII's anyone know if they'll be hard to come by? QS?

Thanks.

Nice pics of the away elites...waiting on a markdown from FTL & use of a bday coupon on those. I usually hate all black shoes too!

-Pete

Haven't been in this thread for a while but I'm gonna try and shoot for those fireberry VII's anyone know if they'll be hard to come by? QS?
Thanks.

shouldn't be too hard to get from what I'm hearing. They're 150 shipped from an ebay seller right now in various sizes

the VI dark knight was horrible, wish they didnt even release them.

if we havent seen them by now i doubt they drop but if they even do drop then they better be nice.

Where can I get the Black Elites Size 13/13.5 for a decent price

And how do the Elites fit . . . The Black History Month Kobe 7's are small on me in a Size 13 and I have to go up to a Size 14 in Lebron 9s

my small Kobe VII collection

anyone know how to clean the base of concords....it's getting dirty and i tried to clean'em but it made matters worse :stoneface:

Damn... awesome collection sir!

Cleaning synthetic uppers (6/7) someone mentioned using white toothpaste (for white uppers)...
It worked and lessened the yellowing/dirt. Haven't done it personally but I read it somewhere in the
zk6 forum.

For those thinking about getting the fireberry zk7... Saw them in person a while back and as I've
already mentioned, they look cheap. Very bad execution. A silver base with a matte silver midsole
and ankle quarter would've made it 1000000x better.

Back
Top Bottom