The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Cool Grey/White-Thunder Blue-Fireberry
nike-zoom-kobe-vii-fireberry-600x386.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-system-fireberry.jpg

Bland. These have outlets written all over them.

Where can I get the Black Elites Size 13/13.5 for a decent price

And how do the Elites fit . . . The Black History Month Kobe 7's are small on me in a Size 13 and I have to go up to a Size 14 in Lebron 9s

They were on NDC the other day for $149.97

Also, a Ebay seller was selling a DS pair of sz1 3 black elites for $119.99 and a once worn pair of sz 13 white elites for $100.
Very legit, I purchased the white Elites :D

I find the Elites TTS. So, if you need a sz 14 in the std. 7's you will need a 13.5 or 14 in the Elites.

Last edited:
the VI dark knight was horrible, wish they didnt even release them.
if we havent seen them by now i doubt they drop but if they even do drop then they better be nice.

Not as nice as others but when you can get them for $50 bucks and actually find they look better in person than previously imagined, I wouldn't say they were horrible.

To each their own.

Damn... awesome collection sir!
Cleaning synthetic uppers (6/7) someone mentioned using white toothpaste (for white uppers)...
It worked and lessened the yellowing/dirt. Haven't done it personally but I read it somewhere in the
zk6 forum.
For those thinking about getting the fireberry zk7... Saw them in person a while back and as I've
already mentioned, they look cheap. Very bad execution. A silver base with a matte silver midsole
and ankle quarter would've made it 1000000x better.
thanks fam, im guna try that on my concords some time this week hopefully it works im planing on copping the gold medal USA and would hate for them to get yellowed so quick

i hope fireberrys go on discount quick and no one buys them, id like to actually get a pair for cheap :frown: thing is i actually like them :lol:

I didn't like the fireberry (magenta/plum) color at all. I bought the Wolf instead. I like the cool grey (darker shade than wolf grey) on these though. Replace the fireberry with orange and the light blue to that navy color, it would make a better Wolf.

thats why i like them because they are actually a darker grey. hope i can get them :smh:

Gold Medal kobes look nice, nothing to special tho like someone said awhile back you combine the elite and USAs and all of a sudden people gon start beastin over the shoe like its just the hottest **** out. SMH

Gold Medals are clean. Love the fact the sole isn't white. My gripe with the regular USA or else they would be copped if the GM weren't coming out or I miss out.

Messing around...

So heated I concentrated on the Lebron line so heavily this year. Regret passing on the Galaxy, BHM, and Cloaks, regret getting the WTK even more since I cant seem to find a deadstock pair any of those 3 to trade with in my size. Those Cloaks look amazing in person! Feel like the Kobe's went kinda under the radar this year...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom