The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Kobe 7 Cloaks sh*t on the Penny 5 Cloaks.

Agreed from a color execution standpoint. They used it over the entire upper so it looks a lot better than the Penny 5 but, as far as silhouettes of the shoe the Penny 5 is killing the Kobe 7. I'll have both tho so I'm not worried about it, too bad they didn't put the coloring on more of the Penny 5's upper...

Agreed from a color execution standpoint. They used it over the entire upper so it looks a lot better than the Penny 5 but, as far as silhouettes of the shoe the Penny 5 is killing the Kobe 7. I'll have both tho so I'm not worried about it, too bad they didn't put the coloring on more of the Penny 5's upper...
I wouldn't dare buy a Penny 5. That shoe is ugly as I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. It's like comparing a sports car to an old bulky pick up truck.

Cloaks are definitely one of Nike's best releases this year if you set all that hypebeast ish to the side.

I wouldn't dare buy a Penny 5. That shoe is ugly as I need to read NikeTalk's rules.. It's like comparing a sports car to an old bulky pick up truck.

The Penny is hardly an old bulky pick up truck, its a very sleek shoe in person and on foot. But to each their own, like what you like. Definitely worth getting both tho.

The Penny is hardly an old bulky pick up truck, its a very sleek shoe in person and on foot. But to each their own, like what you like. Definitely worth getting both tho.
The shoe is ugly to me homie my bro has the red eagles and the orlando's. They both suck.

These are freaking incredible. Almost bring a tear to my eye.
ztc30i.jpg

2wp1kk3.jpg

nice photography

I saw the purple pair of the mismatch/ying yang/snake pool today at a HOH grand opening and the purple is dark on them. Looking at that one shoe by itself makes the colorway look decent. Didn't see the yellow shoe though.

You guys are making me regret getting rid of the Cloaks :smh: :frown:

Man. I wake up to cop the Bentley Ellis 9's and get them. Then I find that I got emailed not long before I went to sleep that my Cloak's I got this morning on the restock got shipped. That's pretty badass.

Last edited:
I was not lucky enough to snag a pair of Clocks when the Cloaks restocked and I was rather disappointed as many other were.

However, I was lucky enough to cop the snow leopards for 79 from the NBA store!

They came in last night. I must say, I am VERY pleased

Was able to find a pair of Gold Medals at the HOH at North Riverside mall in my size 12. Also used a Bday coupon, so very happy to have these for $115. :D I am done with the Kobe VII.

Wasn't sure if my order would get cancelled, but I just got shipping confirmation from the restock this Friday. With that said, there wasn't a 1-per customer limit on the restock...
NDCCloaks.png

Let me secure my pair and i will give my info to my fellow NT famb.
I found Cheetahs^^ fireberrys for 99.00 and wolfs for 89.00. Im going to swoop my pairs (hopefully they still have my sz) then once im secured. I will post the spot. Its in SoCal. BTW im a sz 9

All right. Went bsck to get my Wolfs sat... GONE.. so I decided to cop fireberries for 89.00 They were 99 but I talk the guy into giving em to me for 89. Sheikh shoes has them. This was at the Del Amo Mall for my SoCal Heads.

Fireberries 99
Wolfs I think are now 79 very limited sz left maybe only small sz
Cheetahs (black/orange) 99
Dart frogs (red/blue) 79 or maybe 69 Cant remember.
Laker Homes 69.

Sheikh shoes has stores in pretty much all malls in SoCal so call them up. Dont think they ship so your gonna have to make the drive.

Hey Guys,

Looking for a pair of Sharks in 9.5 to complete my VII line before the Snake Pools? Can someone direct me who still carries the Sharks?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom