The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I have WTKs and Easter PDFs.

Only others on my list are Sharks, Wolf's, Cloaks, and Black/Grey's(can't find for the right price).

Just waiting to get the cake up, prolly will never get cloaks though.

two pairs and swoosh too! lucky sum ***** :D
Glancing over my post again, it looks like I'm gloating so I apologize for that. However, it's more so a heads-up for those looking to double-up, flip, etc. on future restocks. Not sure if they will implement it for any future releases, but I took a gamble as I saw the option was there and it looks like they will be here Wednesday...

Glancing over my post again, it looks like I'm gloating so I apologize for that. However, it's more so a heads-up for those looking to double-up, flip, etc. on future restocks. Not sure if they will implement it for any future releases, but I took a gamble as I saw the option was there and it looks like they will be here Wednesday...

Good to know my try to snag two pairs of bred 4s if there is a one pair limit.

two pairs and swoosh too! lucky sum ***** :D

No need to apologize I didn't take it like that. Just saying you're lucky with doubles and discount. I wasn't aware there was 1 pair limit(or lack there of). Post them pics when you get them. :nthat:

i know it's a long shot, but i'm looking for a pair of Black/Grey VII for daily use.  Was thinking of getting the TC's in Black/Grey but would rather have the OG VII, colorway.

anyone can point me to the right directions?  Thanks in advance.

i know it's a long shot, but i'm looking for a pair of Black/Grey VII for daily use.  Was thinking of getting the TC's in Black/Grey but would rather have the OG VII, colorway.

anyone can point me to the right directions?  Thanks in advance.
I've been looking as well, trying for a sub 100 cop.

^^Have you guys done an outlet search yet? I have no clue what these are going for nowadays IF they are in the outlet's but I would assume some would still have them and cheap.

"Bryant said he would not need to wear any extra tape or soft cast on the ankle, but planned on wearing the "strong" sole version of his signature Nikes."

So that's what this injury is all about. I see you Kobe! haha

"Bryant said he would not need to wear any extra tape or soft cast on the ankle, but planned on wearing the "strong" sole version of his signature Nikes."
So that's what this injury is all about. I see you Kobe! haha
#Warrior

^^Have you guys done an outlet search yet? I have no clue what these are going for nowadays IF they are in the outlet's but I would assume some would still have them and cheap.
I guess i'll have to head down to the outlet this weekend but was hoping to cop some online since the nearest outlet is over 40+ miles away....GAS is expensive these days. HAHA

Back
Top Bottom