The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Let me secure my pair and i will give my info to my fellow NT famb.

I found Cheetahs^^ fireberrys for 99.00 and wolfs for 89.00. Im going to swoop my pairs (hopefully they still have my sz) then once im secured. I will post the spot. Its in SoCal. BTW im a sz 9
Hopefully they have an 11.5 left.

laugh.gif
 Nike needs to restock some other ish. 

^^FRS??
oh man feel more bad now :frown:

It showed FSR but the only size I was able to put in cart was a 9.5, took it out of cart tho since I had no reason to order it. I think they may have been some cancelled orders or payment issues and NDC put a few back up. Doubt there was a real FSR...

It showed FSR but the only size I was able to put in cart was a 9.5, took it out of cart tho since I had no reason to order it. I think they may have been some cancelled orders or payment issues and NDC put a few back up. Doubt there was a real FSR...
I agree I highly doubt they had a legit full size run.

Daym, a restock! I've been up since 6AM too! I checked everyday, but today for a second pair. Oh well.

Just got my pair in today from release day and they came in with a flaw. Check it out:

I'm not too salty, but damn, glue stain on the swoosh and the upper? Either way I can't complain, I got a pair.

Update: NDC gave me a 20% discount code for my next purchase. Score!

Last edited:
Daym, a restock! I've been up since 6AM too! I checked everyday, but today for a second pair. Oh well.

Just got my pair in today from release day and they came in with a flaw. Check it out:

I'm not too salty, but damn, glue stain on the swoosh and the upper? Either way I can't complain, I got a pair.

I just got my pair in today and there was glue stains all over both my pairs, but the excess glue just rubbed off so it isn't really an issue.

Congrats on the pickup btw.

Hahaha. I just went online on NDC and gave them my order number and sent them the pictures. I told them I didn't want a refund or send them back because they wouldn't be able to replace them so the rep offered me a discount code. Never asked for one, but they offered so I took it.
I'm about to take some pictures myself then. You did a live chat with a rep?

Yo keep these things to a PM convo. Nike sees this and begins to stop the promo codes because they think people are just trying to scam them. It prevents others with damaged products from being properly compensated.

Last edited:
my cloaks from the first restock a while back had stains on all 4 swooshes along with a terribly messed up "scale" pattern on the upper, Nike wouldn't give me anything :lol:

Cloaks just got real again
Cloaks have always been real. People just don't know it yet and the beasts only like em because they are pretty hard to come by.

These are one of the best Kobes, period. A few years from now, these will go down as one of the most sought after shoes in the line. Extremely dope idea by Nike. This sneaker leaves that little ounce of hope and faith that NIke is still capable of brewing up good ideas in their kitchen

Cloaks just got real again
Cloaks have always been real. People just don't know it yet and the beasts only like em because they are pretty hard to come by.

These are one of the best Kobes, period. A few years from now, these will go down as one of the most sought after shoes in the line. Extremely dope idea by Nike. This sneaker leaves that little ounce of hope and faith that NIke is still capable of brewing up good ideas in their kitchen
I agree to a point but if the Penny version drops I think it's gonna be more sought after than the Kobes just based on the fact that it's not a lowtop.

In other news, Im pretty sure all FTLs,FTAs & Champs reduced the Elites to 150 might wanna use b-day coupon before they gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom